Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andriol for women?

markovich

My coach has recommended me to use andriol to getinto a better shape, but I just read out that this is a form oftestosterone – is it right? I think that women are not supposed touse testosterone, or am I wrong? So hard to find a good trainer whodoes not want to kill you!

andriol is an oral form of testosterone that is considered very weak because it will get destroyed by the liver

a very low dose of testosterone is okay for women, but if you run too much of it then it will cause androgenic and virilization problems.

so women will typically run very mild compounds like var

As mentioned above, andriol is basically an oral version of testosterone. Although it is a weak version, I would still not recommend you to use it, as testosterone is not the best thing for a lady. There are much safer alternatives for a lady, being those SARMS, which will not cause steroid related side effects, but will yet give you optimal results, which most probably will be even better than those of andriol.

I would highly recommend using something else. Andriol is not efficient at all. You would do much better with SARMs or a mild AAS like anavar or primo. Even a low dose EQ would be a better option.

Top Bottom