Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavr Fake or Real????

fitness4life

Just got some anavar and clen yesterday, however i'm concerned about the anavar. I want to make sure it's the real deal!! They are green. I've been searching the web and i'm not able to find them in that color. Are these the real deal or fake? Please help!!!

How should I stack these? and what time of day? Looking for lean muscle mass

I'm 5'5" 150lbs, weight train 5 times a week, cardio 3 times (I know, need to do more!!) Healthy diet (3-5 sm meals), 1 cheat day a week

unless they come from a pharmacy via a Dr. Script - there is no way to tell

Well, the guy I got them from is a good source, but I always check online before I take anything and where these tabs are green, I was unsure about them! Thanks

What lab are they? Can you take pics of them? For var I know what pretty much every reputable UG lab in Canada should look like.

1) Why do you think you need to do more cardio? 3x a week is fine IF YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT.

2) Define "healthy diet". Meaning, give us a DETAILED eating program for a day.

3) Me thinks you are not quite ready for AAS, but what do I know?

If your really concerned I'd advise you to send them to get tested. Even if your source is reputable. Women health is not worth risking imo....

Syrus is a very good lab but without pics I really can't help you or say for sure if it is legit.

Well, I was talking to a friend of mine, he took the same ones, still had the bottle! Looks like they're ok. Thanks for your feedback

fitness4life said:
Well, I was talking to a friend of mine, he took the same ones, still had the bottle! Looks like they're ok. Thanks for your feedback

Well there you go.....

Darlin' - you can't compare side effects to sex and assume that yours and/or his is real anavar

Top Bottom