Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavr Fake or Real????

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I have this planned out, however, I live in a small town and there are not many ladies at the gym that are into heavy lifting, well, I think i'm the only one. The only info I get is from the guys. I joined on here to get more info from the ladies and want to make sure what i'm doing seems ok for a women.

I've been lifting weights now for almost 6 years now, my goal is strength, and lean muscle. I'm really big into strength, as I would like to compete in the strong "man", women comps next year. Over the last 2 years, it seems like my strength isn't going up that much, i've taken creatine supplements and that seemed to work for awhile but that was it, no more results!

My diet could be better. This is what I have today!!

1tbls of flax oil....OMG just started this, hard to swallow!!

9am protein shake w/skim milk aprox 40grams of protein
11am 1 serving of fruit
1pm spaghetti - whole wheat noodles about 1 cup, 1/2 cup meat sauce, lean ground beef, mushrooms, green pepper, onion
4pm 1 serving of fruit

430 - 530 gym Leg day!

forgot my protein at home, usually take another shake with water

6pm 2 slices of ham & salad, spring mix w carrots, peppers, mushrooms and touch of dressing

Now, this is what I normally have on a daily basis, when I am working!! I work at a call center, so i'm always sitting, which doesn't help any!! I work anywhere from 10hrs to 12 hrs a day, so I tend to fit the gym into my schedule on my lunch!! As for cardio, the last few weeks, it's been declining from (used to be 4 times) down to, um maybe once a week

My work is as follows Sunday(chest & cardio), Monday (arms) Tuesday (legs), take Wed off, Thurs (shoulders) & Friday(back), Sat day off!! When I work day shift, every 2nd week, I will do cardio in the evening 3 times a week!

I'm currently at 150 lbs, lost 5lbs in the summer and another 5lbs in the last 2 months!! My short term goal is to reach 145 lbs, I'll still have my strength, and eventually be around 140lbs!! As for my bf, not a clue, in the 20's, need to get that done! My issue is that I got pretty good build on my upper body, but I have extra weight on my lower that is sooooo hard to get rid off! Big butt, as my boyfriend would say!! lol So I started going high reps on leg day, and that's slowly helping. I don't have any body measurements yet, find they never change when I start doing that...I started to take pics and rely on the scale!!

I tried the high protein a few weeks ago, and I got really sick. I backed of for about a week or so and slowly going back into the protein again..my issue is I took way too much at once, and my body rejected it, my plan is doing small doses throughout the day, i'll start uping that next week, I want to make sure i'm fine this week!

Any suggestions???

fitness4life said:
Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I have this planned out, however, I live in a small town and there are not many ladies at the gym that are into heavy lifting, well, I think i'm the only one. The only info I get is from the guys. I joined on here to get more info from the ladies and want to make sure what i'm doing seems ok for a women.

I've been lifting weights now for almost 6 years now, my goal is strength, and lean muscle. I'm really big into strength, as I would like to compete in the strong "man", women comps next year. Over the last 2 years, it seems like my strength isn't going up that much, i've taken creatine supplements and that seemed to work for awhile but that was it, no more results!

My diet could be better. This is what I have today!!

1tbls of flax oil....OMG just started this, hard to swallow!!

9am protein shake w/skim milk aprox 40grams of protein
11am 1 serving of fruit
1pm spaghetti - whole wheat noodles about 1 cup, 1/2 cup meat sauce, lean ground beef, mushrooms, green pepper, onion
4pm 1 serving of fruit

430 - 530 gym Leg day!

forgot my protein at home, usually take another shake with water

6pm 2 slices of ham & salad, spring mix w carrots, peppers, mushrooms and touch of dressing

Now, this is what I normally have on a daily basis, when I am working!! I work at a call center, so i'm always sitting, which doesn't help any!! I work anywhere from 10hrs to 12 hrs a day, so I tend to fit the gym into my schedule on my lunch!! As for cardio, the last few weeks, it's been declining from (used to be 4 times) down to, um maybe once a week

My work is as follows Sunday(chest & cardio), Monday (arms) Tuesday (legs), take Wed off, Thurs (shoulders) & Friday(back), Sat day off!! When I work day shift, every 2nd week, I will do cardio in the evening 3 times a week!

I'm currently at 150 lbs, lost 5lbs in the summer and another 5lbs in the last 2 months!! My short term goal is to reach 145 lbs, I'll still have my strength, and eventually be around 140lbs!! As for my bf, not a clue, in the 20's, need to get that done! My issue is that I got pretty good build on my upper body, but I have extra weight on my lower that is sooooo hard to get rid off! Big butt, as my boyfriend would say!! lol So I started going high reps on leg day, and that's slowly helping. I don't have any body measurements yet, find they never change when I start doing that...I started to take pics and rely on the scale!!

I tried the high protein a few weeks ago, and I got really sick. I backed of for about a week or so and slowly going back into the protein again..my issue is I took way too much at once, and my body rejected it, my plan is doing small doses throughout the day, i'll start uping that next week, I want to make sure i'm fine this week!

Any suggestions???

First note more protien for sure with your fruit servings at 11 and 4 have some cottage cheese or another source of protien. You can gain strength without gear just with diet and training. It seems like your focus right now is a little split you want to cut down to 140 which is for sure do able but you can't be training to gain strength at the same time as cutting. So I suggest you do a cut first and reach your goal weight then once there maintain and switch back to a strength focus. Check out the sticky at the top of the page top threads and Shadows plan. Also start logging you food intake at www.fitday.com it is free. Your fat stores in your legs are so commin that is where most woman hold fat it is an estorgen fat for the most part.

Where in Canada are you btw?

Also welcome to Elite strong chicks rock :D

If that's your average diet, save the drugs. You'll get way more out of a cleaner diet than you will from var and clen. When your getting your macro's that you need and then hit a wall, consider drugs.

Don't try to sprint when you can barely jog. Stick around, these women will help you......

Well, I probably wouldn't have gone this route if I found this site sooner!!! But I will keep going with the anavar and clen, and clean up my diet a bit...see what I get from this. Hard to keep a clean diet with the hours I work, i'm lucky i'm still hitting the gym!!

superqt4u2nv said:
First note more protien for sure with your fruit servings at 11 and 4 have some cottage cheese or another source of protien. You can gain strength without gear just with diet and training. It seems like your focus right now is a little split you want to cut down to 140 which is for sure do able but you can't be training to gain strength at the same time as cutting. So I suggest you do a cut first and reach your goal weight then once there maintain and switch back to a strength focus. Check out the sticky at the top of the page top threads and Shadows plan. Also start logging you food intake at www.fitday.com it is free. Your fat stores in your legs are so commin that is where most woman hold fat it is an estorgen fat for the most part.

Where in Canada are you btw?

Also welcome to Elite strong chicks rock :D

Thanks, I'm from Nova Scotia!! Lived out in MB for awhile and just moved back home 3 years ago!

fitness4life said:
Well, I probably wouldn't have gone this route if I found this site sooner!!! But I will keep going with the anavar and clen, and clean up my diet a bit...see what I get from this. Hard to keep a clean diet with the hours I work, i'm lucky i'm still hitting the gym!!
Just a very honest note as I have done clen several tries always hated it sides etc. At over 17% bf I saw zero extra results with it no joke zero even with tight diet etc the clen did nothing extra. Only time I have ever noticed it doing anything was when I was sub 15% and then I just couldn't handle the sides. Please if you do stay the course with the clen make absoloutly sure you are using tuarine (2 grams per day) with as when you come off it you will have a rebound fat gain that will make you wish you never touched it. Just my 2 cents :)

Yeah I love East Coasters great people.

superqt4u2nv said:
Just a very honest note as I have done clen several tries always hated it sides etc. At over 17% bf I saw zero extra results with it no joke zero even with tight diet etc the clen did nothing extra. Only time I have ever noticed it doing anything was when I was sub 15% and then I just couldn't handle the sides. Please if you do stay the course with the clen make absoloutly sure you are using tuarine (2 grams per day) with as when you come off it you will have a rebound fat gain that will make you wish you never touched it. Just my 2 cents :)

Yeah I love East Coasters great people.

Well, I got my potassium last night but i'm having a hard time finding tuarine. Can that be purchased at a drug store or do I need to go to a health food store?

Top Bottom