Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and women question???

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have a friend that is contemplating using an anabolic to enhance her training. To my knowlege, anavar is generally considered the safest choice for women, usually starting at 5mg per day and working up to a max of 15mg or so.

Some background on her, 15 years of serious training, owns her own supplement store, has more personal training certifications that i can conveniently count, so her diet and training is more than sound.

She is kinda leary about taking any gear, but after all those years of natural training, and the level she has already taken her physique to, this really does seem like the next step. So what kind of side effects could she expect using anavar at those doses?

Anavar at those doses should have no adverse effects. My only question would be what brand is she planning to use. Bratis for example tested to be winsterol for example.

I have access to the thai anavar, little orange stop signs, same ones I am bridging with

the worst sides i ever experienced were some mild breakouts and oily skin...the results were well worth it though.

princess said:
the worst sides i ever experienced were some mild breakouts and oily skin...the results were well worth it though.

That doesnt sound too bad, does it affect birth control at all?

princess said:
it did stop my period the whole time i was on, but as far as i'm concerned, this was just another perk!

I can see where that would be a bonus...

Thanks for the help!

Azia's considering hittin some Anavar in the spring/summer......she gets good results naturally but this will put her over the edge. Does it have a positive effect on libido?

i'd say it helped a little. i'm not sure though whether that was really from the var or if it was one of those things that was just "in my head" and helped my libido just because it was what i expected to happen. does that make sense at all? either way...another positive.

the only thing i'd say was a negative was coming off. after you get used to your body looking a certain way, its very hard to accept when your body goes back to looking "normal" again (and yes, i still kept the workout intensity up and kept eating clean). i did manage to keep some gains, but i think its impossible to keep them all. anyway, it really messes with you mentally.

that being said, would i do it again? ;) ;) ;)

Top Bottom