Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for women

Re: anavar first timer

her problem is no one has a set workout plan for her and she doesnt know what else to improve on... she has lost weight on her own but she just wants to look lean and toned... she is doing better and she wants to get serious... she just needs to have someone point her in the direction and i dont know what advice to give her?

Re: anavar first timer

her problem is no one has a set workout plan for her and she doesnt know what else to improve on... she has lost weight on her own but she just wants to look lean and toned... she is doing better and she wants to get serious... she just needs to have someone point her in the direction and i dont know what advice to give her?

I replyed your PM ... if she hasn't been lifting weights consistantly for 2 years and eating clean she is doing herself a disservice by jumping into anabolics so much can be done with out them.

hey everyone I am looking to try anavar for the first time and I need some thoughts and ideas...No real workout plan or diet to speak of and would love some feedback on what to do... I do NOT want to get bigger just lean out. I realize that muscle is heavier then fat so that is not really the issue with me.. Just want to not LOOK bigger.... any help would be awesome??? I am 5'3 and i weigh about 133.... and i should mention that i am a woman. lol

Then you have some substantial research and planning to do before considering drugs or supplements of any kind. If your goal is to just lose bodyfat there is no reason to even consider AAS. Steroids are not diet drugs and do not in any way speed fat loss.

Fourth stickie from the top of this forum with the words "START HERE" in the thread title should be your first stop. Please explore that and follow up with specific questions regarding your plans.

Hello all. I am new to the site and I have a couple of questions if anyone can help. I am 5'8" I weight 142 lbs I wear a size 6 in pants I'm not sure of my BF%. I run every morning and I have a workout routine 3 times a week. I am trying to get more definition in my legs and abs. I heard that using anavar and winny are good combo's for women. My body gets better then hits a brick wall. any thoughts. I would appeciate any input.

Hello all. I am new to the site and I have a couple of questions if anyone can help. I am 5'8" I weight 142 lbs I wear a size 6 in pants I'm not sure of my BF%. I run every morning and I have a workout routine 3 times a week. I am trying to get more definition in my legs and abs. I heard that using anavar and winny are good combo's for women. My body gets better then hits a brick wall. any thoughts. I would appeciate any input.

Welcome to elite hun can you please list out your diet in detail as well as calories and macro's? Just take today or yeserday and plug it into FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal it's free to sign up and a great tracker. We also need more detiail on what exactly your doing for your workout.

Anavar and winny are not fatburns they are seteroids and there is many possibiliby of sides with them. I am thinking there is many more things you can do to fix diet and training that will get you where you want to be without touching steroids.

Welcome to elite hun can you please list out your diet in detail as well as calories and macro's? Just take today or yeserday and plug it into FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal it's free to sign up and a great tracker. We also need more detiail on what exactly your doing for your workout.

Anavar and winny are not fatburns they are steroids and there is many possibiliby of sides with them. I am thinking there is many more things you can do to fix diet and training that will get you where you want to be without touching steroids.

^This

I think AAS has become the Fen-Phen of the 21st century?

Hey Guys, I just looking for a little Info i am going to be starting my first cycle of Anavar in a week or so and im just looking for any pointers anyone may have aswell as a recomended dose and what side effects i may experience
Age - 23
Weight - 105
Hight - 5'4

I am currently just taking CLA and a womans multi vitman pack. going to the gym 5-6 times a week.

Hey Guys, I just looking for a little Info i am going to be starting my first cycle of Anavar in a week or so and im just looking for any pointers anyone may have aswell as a recomended dose and what side effects i may experience
Age - 23
Weight - 105
Hight - 5'4

I am currently just taking CLA and a womans multi vitman pack. going to the gym 5-6 times a week.

Do you know your body fat? What's the goal of the cycle? Can you list out your diet in specific's times and how much you eat

My body fat a couple months Go was 17% but I'm going back to get it measured again this coming weekend as they only do it at another gym on the other side of town so I can't do it at my regular gym, I don't have a specific eating plan or times but I usually have oatmeal in the morning and a chicken breast and rice for lunch around 12pm I'll usually have a protien shake and some fruit sometime throughout the afternoon then the gym at 7pm usually 10 minutes of the step machine and 10 on the bike, and then an hour of weights with main focus to my mid section and legs, but every second day I do my upper body

I've already started my cycle and I've been taking 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the day as they are 10mg pills so I split them in half but I have Hurd I should be taking every 8 hours so I'm thinking of bumping my dose up to 15mg a day and taking 5mg in the morning 5mg mid afternoon and 5mg before bed

My body fat a couple months Go was 17% but I'm going back to get it measured again this coming weekend as they only do it at another gym on the other side of town so I can't do it at my regular gym, I don't have a specific eating plan or times but I usually have oatmeal in the morning and a chicken breast and rice for lunch around 12pm I'll usually have a protien shake and some fruit sometime throughout the afternoon then the gym at 7pm usually 10 minutes of the step machine and 10 on the bike, and then an hour of weights with main focus to my mid section and legs, but every second day I do my upper body

I've already started my cycle and I've been taking 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the day as they are 10mg pills so I split them in half but I have Hurd I should be taking every 8 hours so I'm thinking of bumping my dose up to 15mg a day and taking 5mg in the morning 5mg mid afternoon and 5mg before bed

STOP YOUR CYCLE NOW... you don't have the basics of proper diet or training down your going to do far more harm then good to yourself until you have a good grasp of the basics.

You should know everything you put in your body you should be capable of logging and tracking your nutrition intake for years before you consider steroids. You also need to log out your lifting routine and need to know exactly what your doing so you know where to make adjustments as you progress.

Top Bottom