Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for women

bigmusclehead

would var be ok for the average women to use just to lose some bf and tone up a little.yes her diet is decent but she is not ms olympian either,just the average girl working out at the gym wanting to look a little better.now what dose is ok for a women to use and what results should she see. thanks bro's...

brickgirl....seriously, you are killing me with those abs. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Good shit. Were you pre contest when that shot was taken or are you always ripped to shreds?

black girl so if my sis who is way over weight took it and exersize she would get no benifit cause you should be lean when you start taking it?

Black Girl! Lol, I'm white btw :) That pic was contest pic. No, she doesn't need to be lean first, you just said how much would it help her burn fat. That's diet baby :) Anavar has all kinds of interesting properties, the thing is, it shouldn't be a shortcut, because it does have the possibility of side effects and with women, they are more pronounced than with men. It's just something that shouldn't be taken like a vitamin. If she is just very casually working out, anavar should not be in her medicine cabinet. A diet change to the correct diet will do more than anything else she can do. The anavar is something that helps, but diet is at least 80%, I would personally say more like 90%. You see all these people taking real high doses of everything, they do that to compensate for poor dieting, but it still doesn't work as well as a good diet. Get that fixed first and watch the amazing changes, then after that is done, if she wants to go to the next level, consider it. :)

What she said.
"Decent diet" usually means crappy diet. At least crappy by cutting BF standards. To cut BF she is going to need a CLEAN diet, high in protein. ANavar will do shit for her if she doesn't eat clean and train smart. She needs to maintain a clean diet and solid, smart training program for AWHILE before even considering Var, or any other AAS.

BrickGirl said:
Black Girl! Lol, I'm white btw :) That pic was contest pic. No, she doesn't need to be lean first, you just said how much would it help her burn fat. That's diet baby :) Anavar has all kinds of interesting properties, the thing is, it shouldn't be a shortcut, because it does have the possibility of side effects and with women, they are more pronounced than with men. It's just something that shouldn't be taken like a vitamin. If she is just very casually working out, anavar should not be in her medicine cabinet. A diet change to the correct diet will do more than anything else she can do. The anavar is something that helps, but diet is at least 80%, I would personally say more like 90%. You see all these people taking real high doses of everything, they do that to compensate for poor dieting, but it still doesn't work as well as a good diet. Get that fixed first and watch the amazing changes, then after that is done, if she wants to go to the next level, consider it. :)

I understand what all the ladies are saying, and as someone who does put effort into all the other aspects of working out I can respect what you are saying. BUT.....this person asked about the specific use of Anavar, not whether or not she should use AAS. She obviously has her mind made up, so why not try to give her the knowledge she is asking for, as well as the usual diet sermon? Please dont get offended by this, but by telling her or anyone they are not ready to do AAS almost assures that they will, and without the proper know-how, you are more hurting them than helping them. Just my opinion.

WolfPack Charlie said:
I understand what all the ladies are saying, and as someone who does put effort into all the other aspects of working out I can respect what you are saying. BUT.....this person asked about the specific use of Anavar, not whether or not she should use AAS. She obviously has her mind made up, so why not try to give her the knowledge she is asking for, as well as the usual diet sermon? Please dont get offended by this, but by telling her or anyone they are not ready to do AAS almost assures that they will, and without the proper know-how, you are more hurting them than helping them. Just my opinion.

Fortunately, IF ONE WERE TO DO THE PROPER RESEARCH, there are 2 stickies at the top of the Women's Board that gives some proper information for those who are dead-set on doing AAS .

IMO, we often act like this because women shouldn't "play" with AAS. They have a MUCH smaller room for error than men. AAS and women should NOT be taken lightly or entered into without a TON of research.

Actually, AAS and MEN shouldn't be taken lightly or entered into without a TON of research EITHER! :)

I agree Daisy and I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, so to speak, but like I said, if someone has made their mind up to do AAS then I feel it is the responsibility of anyone on this board who replies to his or her post to give them the best advice on how and what to run rather than trying to talk them out of it.

Top Bottom