Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for a woman?

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have a female friend who is a fairly serious natural trainer. After seeing some of the pics on here of you guys, she is interested in trying anavar for herself. She is looking to get even more ripped up as well as gain a few more pounds of mass. She is wondering what an effective dose would be and for how long, as well as any possible side effects.
She is 5'2", 115lbs, and is a certified personal trainer
Thanks

There are tons of threads on ana...do a quick search, filter for the Woman's board. Look for info from Triple V, ann, new@, there's a great thread from WarLobo I'll bump up for you....

Thanks, I don't generally come to the women's forum so I didn't know what had been written on the subject. I'll try that search.

Have her come on here so we can help her out:) How long has she been training for and how is she training?? Hopefully not w/ light weights and high reps...Anavar is great choice for women..little to no sides and great gains...hardness...and you keep a lot of it as well...I would start out at 5mgs..for a week or so then bump up to 10mgs...usually women do fairly well on dosages between 10mgs-15mgs a day..split up the dosages am and pm...It is great for a first cycle for a female...you can cut with anavar and bulk as well...if her diet is on and she trains heavy she can get lean and hard...watch for sides and always start low..you can always increase your dosage...if she starts to see sides back down a bit...make sure she researches and gets info on her own..this is HER body and she needs to make a wise choice for herself...this is no bull shit or games....she needs to know the pros and the cons of using anything...best of luck to her:)

I think she's been training somewhere betweek 5-8 years. From what I've seen it's mostly lighter weights and higher reps.
She asked me to post this on her as she was concerned about possible side effects, but likes how hard some of you guys have gotten off it. My advice was pretty similar to what you guys have said, start low and work your way up, the only problem is that the anavar that I've got is in 10mg capsules so splitting it up into 5mg doses could be tricky.

First of all tell her she will never get hard lifting light weights and high reps!!! Start curling some IRON:) Anavar will make you hard...10mgs is not a lot...I am sure you are aware of the possible sides...voice, clit sensitivity, facial hair, and so on...these are usually not a big problem w/ anavar..but it just all depends..you never know till you try...I would say she has a good solid base if she has been training that long...does she want to compete? I would get her into some heavy intense training to start..and maybe wait a while on taking anything and see how that goes.

Tell her to actually try lifting weights (i.e., a bodybuilding style routine) before she tries AAS. She might not even need them.

There are plenty of threads discussing routines in this section. She should come to this board herself and learn about training and diet for adding muscle and losing fat before considering AAS.

W6

Top Bottom