Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for woman?

please can you tell me how much mg my wife can take? we got 100 tabs 10mg,can you suggest..is 1 tab a day ok?
she train 5 x a week,she is low body fat already.

does she compete?
what will be the purpose of the AS? You may want to ask this on the Womans Forum to get better results.

Moved to the womens training forum.
Tons of info there.

RADAR

please can you tell me how much mg my wife can take? we got 100 tabs 10mg,can you suggest..is 1 tab a day ok?
she train 5 x a week,she is low body fat already.

If it is tabs and she can split them in half she should try 5mg a day for the first few weeks if no sides occure she could bump it up to 10mg or if caps start with 10mg that is a fairly conservative dose. I prefer longer cycles at lower dose 5-10mg for 12-20 weeks. You should get her to sign up lots of women here to help out I will give her free plat for a week so she can search. She can also post up her diet and training so we can tweak it help her make sure she is getting the most out of her cycle.

bump, superq said what I was going to say. I really prefer not to go above 10mg/day... preferably split dose. There's no reason to if she's not competing. Although Var is very mild it still does have unwanted long term side effects in some women.

It is considerate of you to research for your girl but if I could offer a bit of advice... ask her to spend an hour researching it herself. It is her body and should be her decision. I do hate when guys come on boards and say... I want my girl to take var, winny, dnp, test injections.... perfectly fine if she wants to do it but she should know as much about something that she is putting into her body. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom