Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Winstrol?

amie

Hi Ladies,
I'm an NPC fig competitor and it has been suggested that I ad some volume and fullness to my build. I have a great diet, know the whole lifting thing and have been lifting heavier, but am having a hell of a time adding volume & fullness... I am considering eigther Anavar or Winstrol. I'm 5'8" 135 lb +/- about 12% BF @ the moment, plan to be 9% by May. What do you ladies suggest from your experinces??
Thanks for your time!
Amie

winstrol will not add volume. Id go w anavar. do some more research. winstrol will harden you up. it has good cutting properties, but not bulking. good luck

PhillyPA#1 said:
winstrol will not add volume. Id go w anavar. do some more research. winstrol will harden you up. it has good cutting properties, but not bulking. good luck
K. I'm a newbie here so bare with me.K? I think I'm too close to a show to keep my building going. By cutting should I take that as 'leaning out' . My volume I think will be okay for my first 2 shows after that I will need to build a bit more.I will have a couple months after my 2nd show to my 3rd. Thanks for your time and input I do appreciate it!
Amie

Top Bottom