Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for weight gains

fitmel77

Hi guys, I wonder what dose of anavar can enhance weight gains on females, most of the info I found online says
10 mg daily for cutting purposes , but nothing found for mass gains, obviously with a high protein diet.

Hi guys, I wonder what dose of anavar can enhance weight gains on females, most of the info I found online says
10 mg daily for cutting purposes , but nothing found for mass gains, obviously with a high protein diet.
Everyones body is different and so is each batch of drugs. ANAVAR is known mostly for cutting (leaning out)... If you want to bulk then you could try TRENBOLONE, Deca, PRIMOBOLAN, ANADROL.
*always start with low doses and slowly increase dosage till you see the muscle GAINS you are seeking.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The same - just eat more

It's your first time with Oxandrolone or AAS?

What I always say to the girls: if you have never eaten a diet for weight gain or loss efficiently, do not seek a solution on steroids.

I think you must have had results before the steroids, otherwise you will waste your time and health on drugs because you do not know the basics of training and eating right.

But if you have had results and want to go beyond, Oxandrolone is the ideal drug for first contact. Start at 5mg a day and start rising gradually over the weeks until you reach 10mg per day.

Watch for changes in your body and possible side effects before adjusting doses. But in a first contact I would not exceed 10mg a day, your body is virgin and because you are a woman, your testosterone is naturally low, so any increase in the androgens will bring results if your diet and training is 100%. Most of the lack of results is not because the drugs or dosage. It is because of training and diet protocol.

If it is not your first time, I would increase Oxandrolone to a maximum of 30mg per day. If you want more results than Oxandrolone provides, switch drugs and use some more anabolic compounds, such as NPP, Primobolan, Boldenone and even Testosterone. It depends on your goal how much muscle you want in the body.

The more muscle you want, the less feminine and physiologically natural it is, the more masculine it will have to be your hormonal profile. That simple!!!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom