Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar simple stack female

F
5’7’’
124 pounds
medium build but lean
anavar is one I want to try. Any suggestions for dosing and sources to use?
Would 10 weeks be too long?

Start with our articles

Use PSL or NapsGear

First week is 5 mg of Anavar daily to test tolerance. Then move to 10 mg of anavar daily broken into 2 doses of 5 mg each about 12 hours apart. Max of 8 weeks on cycle and one week off cycle for each week on cycle is the normal rest period. This is how my wife ran it with no side effects whatsoever. She is now stepping her game way up and going into Primo.

Unless you are getting Anavar with a doctors script through a normal pharmacy like rite-aid, walgreens, ... Get a test kit and test what you get. As a female you can't take the risk of it being substituted for something else. Also make sure to buy the 10 mg tablets so you can just cut in half for 5 mg dosing. 40 mg tablets can't be cut down for accurate 5 mg dosing.

Anyone telling you to take 2.5 mg of Anavar does not understand the human body and oral steroids. By the time 2.5 mg of Anavar would work through the digestive system and get into your system you would be lucky if your body even noticed what was left.

Anavar and the low doses we are talking about really does not need support, but as a precaution I would take potassium and some kind of simple liver support supplement. Also since your going to be working out hard a womans multi-vitamin would not hurt either to make sure your getting all the nutrition you need.

There is a women's subforum you might want to check out. Starting at 5 mg and then switching to 10 is pretty standard. I would download the voice pitch app for peace of mind, as well. I wouldn't exceed 6-8 weeks to start. Strength gains tend to stick around when you cycle off, but aesthetics peak after a few weeks off for me due to water retention.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Try a sarms stack instead. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom