Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and sex drive

wrench

Ladies, please from your experiences....

What has anavar done to your sex drive? how about orgasms? what was dosage/cycle length? how about what happened post cycle??

thanks....mrs and i doing some research :)

Have you read this? http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302279

Anavar has not usually affected my sex drive. Any sex drive increase I attribute to increased self-image and the increase that typically comes with working out.

Doses are low, start low and slowly increase up. No female NEEDS to go past 10mg. More Var isn't the answer there, better diet is. The average female (non-pro competitor) should see AMAZING results at 10mg if training is good and diet is CLEAN and very very high in protein.

Start at 5mg, stay there for 3-4 weeks, then increase IF NEEDED.

Cycle can go as long as you'd like and your liver allows. :) Some females have stayed on for 6 months. Longest cycle I have done is 12 weeks.

Females do not need PCT.

Sides with Var are typically mild....mostly just some pimples and oily skin.

BUT, of course, everyone is different.

Don't go with whatever is cheapest and/or whatever is available. Be smart about what she takes. Only use reputable sources and brands. Don't fuck around, she has very little "wiggle room" or margin of error. Wait for what is right for her.

AND...get her on HERE for her own research!

Ditto on what DG said above. I've done a few prop cycles and am just finishing my first var cycle and loved the var by far. Sex drive wasn't up like it was on prop but overall I felt much better and my clit was not really bigger than normal but it did seem a bit more sensitive. I just took my last dose yesterday. I started with 5mg/day and after 2 weeks went to 10. This was only an 8 week cycle since it was my first time using var. Next time I'd definitely want it to last longer. I can't see going over 10 mg/day. Strength gains were perfect and the oily skin/acne was just about managable, any higher and the acne would not have been tollerable. I had 2 or 3 pimples either healing or new ones coming out on my face during the whole cycle. No back acne. Remember, no drinking with orals! I really felt good when my massage therapist commented on my progress...she said I had gotten THICK. :D Var has a very short half life so dosing should be split up and done twice a day, once in the morning then again in the afternoon, if she trains later in the day, take the 2nd dose about an hour before training.

Top Bottom