Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, primobolan and pregnancy of woman

Lagiacrus

I really like bodybuilding, and I am even planning tocompete sometime next year – my conditioning allows me to do so.But I would also like to be a mother – will steroids affect myability to become pregnant forever? Also, when using steroids can Iget pregnant? Do I need to use contraceptives, or anavar andprimobolan will do the job?

Well, on a long term basis, steroids should not affect your ability to get pregnant. However, while being on cycle it is very hard to predict, because lots of hormonal changes will take place in your stomach.

Therefore, while you are getting prepped for the competition, better use some contraceptives, because you can not predict the pregnancy while being on cycle. Obviously, don't use hormonal contraceptives, as they may not work as well while using oral steroids.

You can also consider using SARMS, as they are very effective as well, but there will be absolutely no problems at all in the future because they are non-hormonal, and there will be no side effects.

Steroids increase the risk of infertility but they don't necessarily guarantee you will become infertile. It's individual. Some people become infertile from steroid usage and other people do not. It all depends on your genetics.

MOST people will not be able to get pregnant while on cycle but will be able to get pregnant after their cycle once they are off all steroids.

If you are overly concerned, have your children before competing because there is no guarantee that you will be able to have children after using steroids.

I would prioritize and do 1 thing at a time. If you are ready for a kid then I would not be using any gear and go for it. If you want to compete first then do that and try for a kid later on.

Top Bottom