Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and pain killers

Tinayess+

Hi guys on my 5th week of anavar 20 mg per day, everything so good so far, my problem started a few days when some extreme toothache send to the dentist and he told me
one of my molars needs root canal and he gave some pain killers and antibiotics, do you think that would be a bad combination, anavar, pain killers and antibiotics? what would you do in this case? thanks I really need helps on this.

Unless we are talking about opioid painkillers, there should be no interactions at all between anavar, antibiotics and painkillers. However, may I ask you why are you taking this much anavar? I would not recommend a lady to take any dosage higher than 15 mgs per day, and ideally no more than 10 mgs per day.

There will be no negative interactions taking anavar with pain killers and antibiotics.

Follow the dosages and recommendations given by your dentist. Keep taking the anavar as normal.

There would be no interaction but with painkillers just be careful. Run the lowest possible dose you are able to in controlling the pain.

Top Bottom