Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Oxa

Anys2023

Why are so many guys here suggesting anavar only for competitions? The girls at my gym on it changed a bit, their abs are flat and they look leaner but not for competition. The only one I know who competed had a stack of steroids and Clen

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Why are so many guys here suggesting anavar only for competitions? The girls at my gym on it changed a bit, their abs are flat and they look leaner but not for competition. The only one I know who competed had a stack of steroids and Clen

Anavar has less sides dont go over 2.5mgs oxandrolone ever

i think sarms are better for females anyhow
cardarine gw 10mgs ostarine 12.5mgs and fasting

Because the last one probably screwed herself up

Females should not use steroids, better option is sarms or NATURAL sarms replacement: OSTAZOL, CARDAZOL, NUTRAZOL

I used 5mg and I got headaches, a weird sensation and puffy eyes. I can’t use less because I already cut the pill in half

try another brand, check out domestic supply anavar

Top Bottom