Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for my lady

joho33

My lady would like a little assistance in the gym. Put on some lean mass. I have run just about everything under the sun EXCEPT var. What wouldva good cycle for her be? Shes been training for 20+ yrs and would like to do her first show next year. Shes not ready for needles, dont know that she ever will be. Would 20mg/day for 8 weeks be sufficient?

I wonder the same thing. I find absurd women depending on boyfriend, husband, friend to ride steroid cycle.

It is the woman's obligation to educate herself. Understanding how her body works, how drugs work, what are the best options in drugs and cycle length, what to expect from results and side effects.

20mg a day for her first cycle could be much. Start with 5 or 10 and manipulate from there. 8-10 weeks.

I wonder the same thing. I find absurd women depending on boyfriend, husband, friend to ride steroid cycle.

this... if she has been working out for 20 years and wants to compete then she needs to do her own homework on this stuff.

i would never impose my will on my gf on anything, it is her body and you should not get involved PERIOD. it won't end well ever.

Top Bottom