x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Anavar for Muscle Preservation

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anavar for Muscle Preservation within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi, I am looking for advice from other females in regards to using Anavar to preserve muscle during contest prep. About me...I am a 40 yr old female. I compete in the IFBB. Up until last year I was natural. I used Clen last year for 3-2 week periods. I know there are mixed reviews on Clen but I never went over 50mcg and I felt it really made a difference. I am lucky in that I can put on muscle if I work my ass off in the gym and have my nutrition in check. When my bodyfat gets to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Anavar for Muscle Preservation

Hi, I am looking for advice from other females in regards to using Anavar to preserve muscle during contest prep.
    About me...I am a 40 yr old female. I compete in the IFBB. Up until last year I was natural. I used Clen last year for 3-2 week periods. I know there are mixed reviews on Clen but I never went over 50mcg and I felt it really made a difference.
    I am lucky in that I can put on muscle if I work my ass off in the gym and have my nutrition in check. When my bodyfat gets to 13-14% the muscle loss starts. I know this is inevitable but I would like to combat this with a VERY small dose of anavar. I've never used steroids bc I am pretty happy with my lean muscle mass until about 8 weeks out, then the muscle loss begins. I am not willing to go more than 2.5 am/2.5pm as far as dosage. I have seen so many in the industry overdue it and the sides are not worth it to me. Assuming this is real anavar and that I know what I'm doing nutrition & training wise:

Will 2.5 in am and 2.5 in pm even be enough for retention?

How many weeks out would you suggest starting? Does anyone just run it through the show or do drop it?

How would you structure in the clen (no more than 3-2 weeks) in a 16 week prep ?

Thanks so much for any input!

Re: Anavar for Muscle Preservation

Hello Ms and it's a great honor to have competitor on the forum.
    As much as I would like to help you out I feel kinda uneasy of doing that just because of the possibility my advice didn't work that great and I end up ruining your prep.

Have you thought about maybe hiring a coach to guide you through the process?
    Need coaching?
    2 spots lefts!

Why are you losing muscle when you get fatter?

usually females will use 5-10mgs of var.. also sarms are a great option too.. check out our banners for either or
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Yes, up until last year I've always had a coach. In 2016 I had one of the most well-respected in the industry and placed top 5 in all my pro shows, but to be honest his programming wasn't that ground-breaking. Basic caloric and carb restriction. Last year I did my own prep (my bf is a pro too so I can bounce ideas off him) and won my first pro show with no coach. I would rather put my money into posing coach and quality food to be honest. Top coaches are $100/week and it gets very expensive.

Sorry, maybe my explanation was confusing...

I step on stage at about 9%. I lose muscle from about 14%----->%9.

To answer your question, yes 5mg per day can be effective. What it will do for you as far as how it affects you depends on you. Everyone is different. I also dont see the need to split your dosage
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM