Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, mood swings, periods

Emiel666Emiel

I am a young lady, and I have a steroid relatedquestion. When having a period, or close to you most of us ladies wehave mood changes, and things like that. So if I take steroids likeanavar, will my hormones stabilize and mood swings go away? Will Istill have the period?

Hormones effect your emotions. The reason women go through mood swings during their period is because their hormones are going through a roller coaster.

Taking anavar will also effect your emotions because it's a new hormone you are introducing into your body. How it will effect your emotions? It's impossible to know. Steroids effect everyone differently. Most females will notice an increase in aggression and strength drive when using anavar. Some females will become moody. It's impossible to know without actually trying it and seeing how it effects you personally.

Indeed the hormones affect one's mood, even in the case of males when they take highly androgenic steroids, such as trenbolone. Therefore, there will definitely be some changes in your moods, but it is impossible to predict exactly in which direction they will shift.

You may as well consider using SARMS instead - they are non-hormonal, so there will be no changes in that regard. Besides, they have considerably less side effects, so there is nothing to be worried about when using SARMS.

Steroids will not help out these things but could make them worse. Any time we fluctuate hormone levels we can experience side effects. I would go with SARMs if you are worried about these things.

Top Bottom