Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Menstrual Cycle?????

texaschick said:
I know that Anavar effects your hormones, so does this mean it could mess up your periods? I'm late!! :worried:

Yes i have just done a 8week course of Var + Primo and i didnt have a period during this time and i was due the 2nd week in. I have been finished 4 2 weeks and my period started yesterday!! Some of my boobs have come back too.. :)

"Long term usage and high androgenic dosages can cause amenorrhea, which is the cessation of menstrual cycles for several months. Amenorrhea is resultant from a disruption in the body’s normal hormone status and is usually accompanied by a decline in estrogen levels, which can occur with adding extra male hormones into your system.."

Yes. While taking Var, it is unlikely you will get your period. It is not likely that Var affects BC, but if it worries you, use a condom.

Take a HPT to ease your mind that you are not PG.

Thanks Girls!! I did take a HPT, and it said no...just wish I would start. I haven't had sex in almost a year, and the X caught me out with the girls which was the first night away from my daughter in 4 months. Hope I am just bieng paraniod. Friggin' X's

Top Bottom