Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Loss of Menustration

bizzybee3

I read that a woman may not have her period during the use of anavar. I have not had a period in 2 months. I am on week 10 of anavar. I am wondering how long I should expect before my period returns. Has anyone experienced this?

I have never done anavar, but i have used epistrong and beastdrol in small doses. I went 2-3 months without a period with both cycles. Any time you mess with your hormones your period is going to become irregular.

Rebecca D

my wife will run it and everyone is different..

her's does not stop, just drops off to 2-3 days instead of 6-8

usually returns to normal 1-2 months after she stops using..

10mg per day..

the longer you run it the more extreme the side effects..

most will run it 6-8 weeks.. but everyone is different..

It is diffrent from person to person and I believe over time your body adjusts. I used to lose my period completely when I was below 18% bf. On my last contest prep I got light spoting for 1-2 days never really lost my period completely.

Most people don't realize that anavar is powerful. Just because it does not cause sides in a lot of people does not mean it is not strong. 5mgs a day has been shown to shut men down!
Great drug. Expensive though :(

Can't recall ever hearing a woman say that she observed no change at all in her menses while running an anabolic hormone, OTC or otherwise. Seems to always happen to all of us.

And like the folks above said, there is no definitive answer b/c we're all different. I took 1-T Tren and while I did get my period, it was delayed and much lighter than normal.

New here.. just wondering how long it took many of you to get your period back after stopping and if it came back naturally or if you had to take something to jump start it.

Top Bottom