Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and libido

I'm glad you posted KC because it's a reminder that we are all so different and individual. Her reaction would not be considered the "normal" for var in terms of libido and her cycle but she's obviously getting results! I hope things will go back to normal for both of you once the cycle is over. :)

I'll chime in to say that I've had both happen. On one cycle, I was a raging rabbit. On another, I was dryer than a desert. :) everyone's different and I've done all kinds of different crap while on the pill too. Add to that, I'm nearing my 40s so that could explain my oddities. Maybe rottenwillow will chime in on this. She always seems to know the science behind these funny things that happen to our bodies. :)

I'll chime in to say that I've had both happen. On one cycle, I was a raging rabbit. On another, I was dryer than a desert. :) everyone's different and I've done all kinds of different crap while on the pill too. Add to that, I'm nearing my 40s so that could explain my oddities. Maybe rottenwillow will chime in on this. She always seems to know the science behind these funny things that happen to our bodies. :)

I pmed Rotten willow when I posted this thread but she hasn't reply yet ???

Hmmm I thought I responded in here but seems like not......
Anyway have her get a full female hormone panel done. You need something concrete to start with bro and thats a pretty good place to start.
Good luck and best regards.

Top Bottom