Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and libido

kc17

Hi ladies , just a quick question for the ones that run Var , how's your libido while on 10mg cycle?

Thank you so much ..

Regards

Hi ladies , just a quick question for the ones that run Var , how's your libido while on 10mg cycle?

Thank you so much ..

Regards
Hey !
Well I'm running 10var/10winny and my libido usually high but I would say it's quite steady ATM.

Donna

Hey !
Well I'm running 10var/10winny and my libido usually high but I would say it's quite steady ATM.

Donna

Thanks Donna , my girl has been running 10mg for the past 8 wks and she says her libido as drop , just wanted to get some feedback from u ladies

Last edited:
Thanks Donna , my girl has been running 10mg for the past 8 wks and she says her libido as drop , just wanted to get sow feedback fro u ladies

Well that sounds pretty much like me I keep going in a bad mood for no apparent reason too lol.

Any time!!

Hope you get to the bottom of it!

Well that sounds pretty much like me I keep going in a bad mood for no apparent reason too lol.

Any time!!

Hope you get to the bottom of it!

Well she still pleases me anytime I want but notices the difference,h er results have been amazing so I guess that's the good part , moodiness is also there other than that there's no other sides to speak of..when I run my cycles she puts up with my attitude so I guess it goes both ways..lol

Thanks again

Last edited:
Well she still pleases me anytime I want but notices the difference her results have been amazing so I guess that's the good part , moodiness is also there other than that there's no other sides to speak of..when I run my cycles she's puts up with my attitude so I guess it goes both ways..lol

Thanks again

Haha that's true glad she's seeing good results great when the hard work pays off!!

Var would usually increase libido...I'd consider mood to be different. I can be in a bad mood but still have a high sex drive. Is she on the pill too? It would not be "usual" for drive to decrease with var (assuming it's real var). Good luck!

Var would usually increase libido...I'd consider mood to be different. I can be in a bad mood but still have a high sex drive. Is she on the pill too? It would not be "usual" for drive to decrease with var (assuming it's real var). Good luck!

Cali girl , She's not on the pill , var is real , can't name the brand name around here but is very well known, her results have been amazing ? So thats the bright side ,She got 2 more weeks to go so let's see how this works out...

Thank you

I'll throw in for ya... has her menstrual cycle changed?? lessened even stopped??

all sides that can happen.. also, when she comes off, she will in all probability return to normal..

that's just the experience my wife and other women that i've trained have had with it..

I'll throw in for ya... has her menstrual cycle changed?? lessened even stopped??

all sides that can happen.. also, when she comes off, she will in all probability return to normal..

that's just the experience my wife and other women that i've trained have had with it..

Wizard ;

Her menstrual cycle has lessen by 4 to 7 days and it has increase some of it bleeding wise...other than some acne...she' been on it for 2 months 10 mg split am /pm

Top Bottom