Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar? lean and small and sexy?

fermansong

So i want to look small and ripped and lean and sexy, not bigger or more masculin than i look, i just want a little help with that extra lean look. will small amounts of anavar do that? anyone have any experience with taking just anavar? thanks!

fermansong said:
So i want to look small and ripped and lean and sexy, not bigger or more masculin than i look, i just want a little help with that extra lean look. will small amounts of anavar do that? anyone have any experience with taking just anavar? thanks!

Lean, small and sexy?
What is your body type? Do you gain weight easily? Are you naturally waifish?

Unless you are an endomorph, you don't need to touch any sort of juice to acheive your goals. Eat right.

The problem is that if you are trying to gain muscle, you are going to gain fat in the process. You will have to bulk first, and then cut.

(You can't build muscle without eating more calories than your maintenance level.)

You can also try creatine ethyl ester. That will help you pack on some lean mass. Try that before you dabble with juice.

WHat is your diet like? SPECIFICS, please

What is your training like? Training history?

WHat are your stats? weight, height, age, BF%

Could be Stringy, Lean but masculine....you just dont know

well i'm about 120, 5'6" and fairly fit, i train heavy 4 times a week and eat really clean. ex. 2 eggs n organic oats in a pancake for breakfast, chicken breast and veggies lunch, tuna sandwich dinner, maybe some beef or papaya or something as a snack. i cheat here and there with chocolate. i walk 1hr a day plus weights. i just feel i still look the same with all my training and good eating. i want to look more defined and look generally smaller, but muscular, you know what i mean?
i really appriciate your advice thanks! :)

herselftheelf said:
Lean, small and sexy?
What is your body type? Do you gain weight easily? Are you naturally waifish?

Unless you are an endomorph, you don't need to touch any sort of juice to acheive your goals. Eat right.

The problem is that if you are trying to gain muscle, you are going to gain fat in the process. You will have to bulk first, and then cut.

(You can't build muscle without eating more calories than your maintenance level.)

You can also try creatine ethyl ester. That will help you pack on some lean mass. Try that before you dabble with juice.

fermansong said:
well i'm about 120, 5'6" and fairly fit, i train heavy 4 times a week and eat really clean. ex. 2 eggs n organic oats in a pancake for breakfast, chicken breast and veggies lunch, tuna sandwich dinner, maybe some beef or papaya or something as a snack. i cheat here and there with chocolate. i walk 1hr a day plus weights. i just feel i still look the same with all my training and good eating. i want to look more defined and look generally smaller, but muscular, you know what i mean?
i really appriciate your advice thanks! :)

Same comment as before -- if your diet doesnt' reflect your specific goals,. the drugs won't get you there. If you are eating the same diet all the time- your body shows what that diet + your training is resulting in. I get that you eat a "clean" or "good" diet - but just like I eat a "clean" and "good" diet and train like a bitch on wheels all the time, when I go into contest prep, I orchestrate my diet specifically for cutting while maintaining muscle mass. It means you have to go down a level w/ your attention to your diet to get those results.

To that end I would say let's take a close look at your diet & see what tweaks can occur to get what you want. I might also suggest that you toss the 1 hr of walking for a different type / schedule of cardio. There are lots of ways to achieve your goals before ever looking at drugs and I'd honestly say that if you haven't explored them or seen what changes you can effect in your body w/ first diet., then training + cardio, looking to the drugs is really cheating yourself.

I wuld like to see an EXACT day's worth of food. I bet a million dollars your problem is diet and training - AAS won't help without that SOLIDLY IN PLACE.

I'd like to see diet laid out like this:

Meal 1 - 6am
4 egg whites, 1 whole egg
1/2c oatmeal made with water and splenda

Meal 2 - 9am
1/2c COttage Cheese
12 almonds

Meal 3 - 12pm
4 oz chicken breast, plain
1/2c brown rice, plain
Green Beans

etc etc etc etc

And training ... list a week's workout plan, including days, times, intensity, weights used, reps, sets, workout choices

Did I read correctly that you are doing an hour per day of cardio plus weights?

The Shadow said:
Did I read correctly that you are doing an hour per day of cardio plus weights?

i really appriciate your advice thanks!

Top Bottom