Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar? lean and small and sexy?

heavy_duty said:
oh yes it will :)

:rolleyes:

Yeah sure......and clen will drop fat if you eat 2000 cals above maintence as well

LOL

That's RIGHT up there with the tooth fairy

I think the point we're trying to make is to set realistic expectations of drugs. Esp for women nothing comes for free and you can't selectively take the results & sides you want from any drug and no one can guarantee any one result for you.

quote - "miracles"

and quote "aint gonna do shit"

are two very different things. - actually extremes -

you are both trying to get her to NOT take the anavar or at least it seems that way so I'll leave it alone.

the best thing for her or anybody to do to ask women/people who took it and were in the same situation she is in.

read everything you can then ask 10 women who have used var then make your own decision.

heavy_duty said:
quote - "miracles"

and quote "aint gonna do shit"

are two very different things. - actually extremes -

you are both trying to get her to NOT take the anavar or at least it seems that way so I'll leave it alone.

the best thing for her or anybody to do to ask women/people who took it and were in the same situation she is in.

read everything you can then ask 10 women who have used var then make your own decision.

I have trained more than 10 who were personally using it...closer to 20 now that I think about it - so I think Im a bit more qualified to answer than most.

Low dose var will NOT overcome an HOUR of cardio PER DAY PLUS the weights.

Every day is kidney day and systemic overlaod is a very real thing, especially for woemn, who do no have the hormonal support that men do.

and of COURSE - why would ANYONE recommend anabolic steriods to someone who does NOT have the basic formative knowledge of training and diet -

Especially a woman.

SO you are right in that I am steering her away - She doesnt need gear.

She should ask around though....LOTS of Winny and tbol being passed off as var these days

The Shadow said:
I have trained more than 10 who were personally using it...closer to 20 now that I think about it - so I think Im a bit more qualified to answer than most.

Low dose var will NOT overcome an HOUR of cardio PER DAY PLUS the weights.

Every day is kidney day and systemic overlaod is a very real thing, especially for woemn, who do no have the hormonal support that men do.

and of COURSE - why would ANYONE recommend anabolic steriods to someone who does NOT have the basic formative knowledge of training and diet -

Especially a woman.

SO you are right in that I am steering her away - She doesnt need gear.

She should ask around though....LOTS of Winny and tbol being passed off as var these days

not to beat this discussion to death, but she noted lifting 4x/week + 1 hr of walking....

Sassy69 said:
not to beat this discussion to death, but she noted lifting 4x/week + 1 hr of walking....

fermansong said:
i walk 1hr a day plus weights

As far as HeavyDuty's comment goes.....if you want to discuss this...let's talk about your experience with women on var as you indicated she should do.

But you are NOT going to pop over here and suggest to anyone that gear will Override diet and training....especially to a female who obviously does not have a base to build on

Top Bottom