Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar-How long to clear out of your system?

alish88

Hello everyone. I stopped taking 10 mg of Anavar daily just over two weeks ago (had been taking it for 8 weeks)and was wondering how long it takes to clear out of your system completely..Also if anyone knew from personal experience or could guess how long it would take side effects that were noticed while taking the Anavar to go away IF they were going to.

Thanks!

Dunno about the sides as I have never taken a course but I think from what I have read it takes 3-4 weeks until it is not detectable.

Uhm wellllll a bit bigger "down there"....pretty bad acne...some random facial hairr recently noticed right before i stopped

Uhm wellllll a bit bigger "down there"....pretty bad acne...some random facial hairr recently noticed right before i stopped

That should go down a bit in a few weeks :) How much were you takiing? The acne will clear for sure in time the hair growth will lesson as well providing you taking a conservative amount.

QT is on the money with the half life. It clears your system shortly too (drug test). Recovery can actually take months if you follow your blood work.

Okay thanks alot guys! Is there anyone thats had any personal experiences with whats going on "down there" actually going down in size cuz its really bothering me...and it doesnt look like anythings happening yet..

Okay thanks alot guys! Is there anyone thats had any personal experiences with whats going on "down there" actually going down in size cuz its really bothering me...and it doesnt look like anythings happening yet..

I do with var it should be subtle with other things like winny I found it was more noticible and to be honest with winny cycles it never went completely down that is just my experience.

Sides disseminating differs for everyone. Have patience though - in most cases those things go away - including the size of your clit. Some immediately, others months. The acne should clear up pretty quickly (3 weeks or so). Are you following a good skin care regimen? You'll need to adapt one to take good care of your skin while it is healing. I prefer Patricia Wexler's acne line. If you do a cycle again start a regimen like this a month before. You'll find much less acne. Do you have acne on your back?

Top Bottom