Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar-How long to clear out of your system?

I took up to 30mgs at the height of my cycle and my clit didn't grow. It just got sensitive and I was horny all the time. I also didn't experience any acne. However, I did experience a bit of hair loss and a thickening of the hair above my lip, but not really noticeable. I have been off of Anavar now for 5 weeks and I am using the female version of Rogaine to thicken my hair back up. I don't think Anavar stays in your system after you stop taking it.

Hi , I've experienced the hair loss and darker on my top lip .ice just come off of the anavar a week ago because of the hair loss so I'm hoping it will stop shedding app . Has yours stopped shedding yet ? I panicked because I like my hair it's normally thick but it's def thinner at the mo..

Hi , I've experienced the hair loss and darker on my top lip .ice just come off of the anavar a week ago because of the hair loss so I'm hoping it will stop shedding app . Has yours stopped shedding yet ? I panicked because I like my hair it's normally thick but it's def thinner at the mo..
your var was fake for sure

check my signature for a source that sells real var!

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti-hairloss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

Seems like you were taking winstrol, not anavar - hairloss should not take place with anavar, but it is common with winstrol. Besides, that is what smart scammers will use to replace anavar.

Top Bottom