Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar help/questions

kbeanz

Just started back to training after 3 months off due to 2 herniated discs (have been training for 15 years). During the last 2 weeks of recovery, I cycled clen and added some cardio (45-60 minutes low intensity inclined treadmill). Lost 10 lbs. Got real soft. Got real pissed off.

Clen done, started on anavar (terragon labs, legit) - first week at 5mg split in 2 doses of 2.5. No sides other than stomach bloat. Not sure if it's water retention or a digestive issue. Strength is ok. Pumps are slowly starting in past few days. Recovery is awesome.

Have now upped var to 10mg - split into 2 doses of 5mg. Stomach bloat worse. I've always got a feeling of being full (I'm still certainly hungry but my stomach feels as if I just did an all day gorge at the mandarin). I'm also not having as regular bowel movements as I would normally. Maybe 1 a day. I've started digestive enzymes but am not noticing any change in bloat.

Diet: 1400 calories under 100g of carbs, 45-50g of fat, 125g protein

Protein Shake - 1 cup 1% milk, 25g protein, 1/3 cup berries, 1 tsp natty pb

Post workout - same as above minus natty pb.

Lunch - 3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice

Snack - 1 cup fat free greek yogurt with 1 tsp sugar free jam

Dinner - 2 eggs with 1 cup salad

Snack - 1 tbsp natty pb.

Have about 3 coffee's a day (cream w/ sweetener). Easily drink 3-4 litres of water daily.

This is my normal diet - nothings changed from what I would normally eat pre-anavar, except I use to have 1/3 cup dry oats in both my shakes - I've taken that out since starting anavar. I realize theres no veggies in my diet really.

Workout - 5 day split (chest/tris, back/traps, quads, shoulders/bi's, hams/glutes). I'm lifting heavy but have to be cautious of my back. Workouts are usually 40mins.

Cardio - time permitting I'll do it following weights for 20-40 minutes. If not, same day, few hrs later for 30-45 minutes. I'll be honest, cardio's not a priority in my head. So I don't go out of my way to make sure it's done. I'll usually get about 2-3 cardio sessions in per week. Cardio is usually high incline treadmill, keep heart rate at about 70% of max hr.

Stats: 5'2 132 lbs (now, was 128 when I started anavar 10 days ago) and 22% bf. I have a classic endomorph body type.

My goals - get lean and hard - maintain muscle if not increase lean muscle. Don't care about the scale - the mirror matters more. I've got a time frame for the end of September and want to really maximize my time and the var/clen. Started cleaning diet/training up 4 months ago but put off by the back injury so now I'm trying to play catch up. I 'feel' fatter than I was before I started the var.

So a couple questions - am I eating too little? Or should I decrease calories? Is there any risk for muscle loss if I drop my calories lower?

Should I go back down to 5mg of anavar if the bloat is worse at a higher dose?

Should I switch to full body workouts and reduce to 3 times per week? Force myself to do longer sessions of cardio on the other 2 days plus a 1/2 hour after workouts?

Should I throw clen back in next week? If I should, a couple questions with when to take - should I take at the same time I take my anavar (morning) or do I space the 2 out (ie - anavar at 7am and clen at 11am)? I've taken clen multiple times but never
stacked it with anything.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and respond.

how old are you? you forgot that in your stats

usually bloat on var means its not var(pharm grade is faked too to justify a higher price)...but sometimes some people respond to it differently
if you normally have more than one bowel movement a day and aren't this can be an obvious cause
var is NOT a diet drug, it does NOT cut fat..it maintains muscle in very low calorie diets..its original purpose was to prevent muscle wasting

now that thats out of the way, the rest of your post was very good
your macros don't look bad at all...your calories are low..but meh, theyre not dangerously low

what I see conspicuously missing is fiber, and loose the sweetener...take your coffee without it
for whatever reason some persons physiology is such that sweetener causes a fat loss stall and/or causes water retention
get some leafy greens in there...add a little avacado slice to it for satiety...you didn't mention what you're drinking for water...
drink a lot, more than you think you need until urine is either clear or light straw colored
add an extra fiber of some kind...psyllium seed husk, green whole foods shake,apple pectin, miracle fiber...something

poop...you'll feel better :)

I once coached a cpl peeps through a keto diet (which you're close to at that carb level and probably hitting ketosis if youre doing fasted cardio)
and I had three people goin at the same time
I gave them all green light foods as they continued to lose weight...one guy stalled and bad..the only thing I let him have that week was crystal light
(hey we all dont want to chew horse meat all the time right?)
anyway, swapped him out for a slice of lemon in water instead and he picked right up again in two days

moral of the story...well there is none
its just been my experience :)

how old are you? you forgot that in your stats

usually bloat on var means its not var(pharm grade is faked too to justify a higher price)...but sometimes some people respond to it differently
if you normally have more than one bowel movement a day and aren't this can be an obvious cause
var is NOT a diet drug, it does NOT cut fat..it maintains muscle in very low calorie diets..its original purpose was to prevent muscle wasting

now that thats out of the way, the rest of your post was very good
your macros don't look bad at all...your calories are low..but meh, theyre not dangerously low

what I see conspicuously missing is fiber, and loose the sweetener...take your coffee without it
for whatever reason some persons physiology is such that sweetener causes a fat loss stall and/or causes water retention
get some leafy greens in there...add a little avacado slice to it for satiety...you didn't mention what you're drinking for water...
drink a lot, more than you think you need until urine is either clear or light straw colored
add an extra fiber of some kind...psyllium seed husk, green whole foods shake,apple pectin, miracle fiber...something

poop...you'll feel better :)

Thanks for the response.

I'm 39.

The var is legit - trust my source 110%. I'm visually gaining muscle and little tell tale signs are there (acne, pumps, vascularity, strength, hardening is starting). My main concern is the semi-pregnant look I'm sporting.

While I have read some are surprised by the bloat - from what I've read it certainly isn't uncommon with women - infact most responses from females do complain of some bloating (whether its water retention or a gi issue who knows). Ideally I'd like to know - but not sure how to tell other than trial and error.

I know what var does and I'm not using it to cut. I'm using it to maintain lean muscle while I'm cutting through diet and exercise. If I regain some of the muscle I've lost through time off fantastic.

I don't drink anything other than water - no crystal light, no diet sodas, no juices. Straight water. A litre in the morning before training, a litre during training, a litre in the afternoon and a litre at night. My pee is whiter than the toilet bowl water.

Purchased some spinach (which is usually in my diet, I've just been lazy the last 2-3 months without it and not re-stocking). I know the fibres low but didn't think it'd make much a difference as it hasn't presented any issues.

With diet - do you think dropping the cals by another hundred would make much a difference? I don't want to reduce carbs any lower so the next question would be where would I drop them from.

My other thought was swapping the milk for almond milk - as there is a lot of dairy in my diet.

you could try dropping the milk for almond milk...its what I usually use
fiber makes a HUGE difference both in GI/bacteria type bloat and in water bloat..you lose far more water through your bowels than you ever will through your bladder
it is curious though if you're peeing fairly clear
but as you yourself researched its not uncommon to notice bloat on var...but mainly because its usually really dbol or tbol mixed with winny
did you notice a better result otherwise by upping the dose? if not it may be diminished returns if you can't handle the "semi pregnant look" while on cycle

I honestly don't know where to cut your cals because your macros look good

out of curiosity if you don't do sweeteners...whats the jam sweetened with?

you could try dropping the milk for almond milk...its what I usually use
fiber makes a HUGE difference both in GI/bacteria type bloat and in water bloat..you lose far more water through your bowels than you ever will through your bladder
it is curious though if you're peeing fairly clear
but as you yourself researched its not uncommon to notice bloat on var...but mainly because its usually really dbol or tbol mixed with winny
did you notice a better result otherwise by upping the dose? if not it may be diminished returns if you can't handle the "semi pregnant look" while on cycle

I honestly don't know where to cut your cals because your macros look good

out of curiosity if you don't do sweeteners...whats the jam sweetened with?

Since increasing to 10mg - absolutely noticed some changes albeit it's only been 4 days @ 10mg. Feeling a tad harder and noticing some size in upper body.

I do consume sweeteners (with coffee) - I'm assuming you're referring to the water consumption (juices, diet sodas, crystal lite et al). The jam has 2.6mg of sucralose per tsp. I consume a tsp per day. Wanted to minimize sugar intake as I'm drinking 2 glasses of milk per day (otherwise I'd have honey).

I can definitely get rid of the sweetener with coffee. Like it - but don't need it.

Thanks again Shirlene for taking the time to offer your advice.

Just a quick question ..

If this is infact dbol and not anavar is there any way in which I can (without a doubt) differentiate between the two?

I realize sides between the two are somewhat similar - save for hair growth, increased libido. Is hair growth and increased sex drive substantial that I would notice it and is it a side effect that comes on fairly quickly?

Are there any otc anti-estrogens which you've ladies used that you've found effective?

well thats why I mentioned it...they have a VERY similar effect on women...with var tending towards less sides and less likely to cause bloat
I got a batch of var that Im pretty certain was dbol and ironically liked a little better but definitely had more sides with it in terms of acne , and hair probs
but it bloated the ever lovin crap out of me
my next batch was most definitely var because I got all of the muscle hardness with less strength increase and zero bloat

Ive been using nolva lately in one experiment...maybe psizzle will chime in on some stane...which I have but havent run

Acne's not bad - maybe 3 zits in total. Recovery is awesome, strength is great and vascularity peeping through slowly. I am grabbing some nolvadex tomorrow and will take for 3-4 days to see if that helps at all.

When you mention hair problems - what exactly? Hair loss or facial hair growth? How quickly did you notice those sides?

Used almond milk this morning, took my var on an empty stomach and chewed it rather than swallowed. No sweetener at all today (other than sucralose in jam) and bloat was 1/2 of what it was yesterday. I did bloat up at one point today (and had accompanying stomach cramps as well) and that strangely was immediately following cardio.

hair loss and Im a brunette so I noticed darker hair on my face that vanished as soon as I stopped...so its entirely possible it was me expecting the worst

the hair loss was pretty quick, about a week in maybe
try a fiber sup of some kind....and do you take a probiotic at all?

I have a hunch this is two fold...some water retention and some gi upset

be careful of rebound on the nolva when you come off it

Top Bottom