Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar help!

Jb1113

Hi everyone.. I'm new here but need some help. I took (or thought) anavar in liquid form last summer and was cut. Well now I'm trying to find it again and can only find pills. So my question is if I take the pills what is a decent dosage and should I stack w clen? I'm relatively new to all this and have always leaned on boyfriends to tell me what I should do. Thanks!

Oops just read the first post message. I'm 5'3 133 lbs. Not sure of bf%. This is by far the heaviest I have been. I usually stay around 122. I run 3-5 miles 2 or 3 times a week. I take 90 min hot yoga 3 times a week and weight train 2x/ week. I'm pretty solid but definitely want to lean out more so. I've changed my diet by having much less alcohol ( maybe 2 glasses of red wine twice a week). I've also starting drinking protein shakes for breakfast and lunch just to help lower my calories. I run half marathons about once a quarter so I know I need enough calories but I'm looking to lose 10 lbs fast. Anything else I forgot to mention?

Top Bottom