Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for females and acne

jeanfem0.0

Hi guys I was wondering if females taking 20 mg of anavar per day can develop acne ? reading up a little about AAS side effects one of the most common is acne what I need to know is if that happens only to males, I have beautiful skin and that would be one of my main concerns. My sister developed acne in our teens and she stil has some scars after 3 laser treatments, I don't want the same at all. Thank You!

I am on a 20 mg anavar cycle and I did get some pimples when I usually don't. I simply bought acne cream and I use it every night and girl it works. Don't use just that cause it will dry my skin out so I put on a moisturizing serum on after. Try that

Proper hygiene goes a long way.

But you will definitely be much more prone to acne if you use steroids, there's no way around it.

Why are you considering steroids in the first place?

Yes you could get that side effect. You could try tanning and keeping your skin dry to avoid this. When we are affecting hormone levels then acne is just something that is possible. A lot of acne is genetic though so if you are not prone to it you might be lucky. You could also probably get by with 10mg anavar instead of 20mg as well.

Top Bottom