Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and emotions

shellondra

I started my first cycle of anavar this week, taking 10mg a day. I find I am extremely emotional, like crying and crying. Granted I am dealing with some shit with my husband and I started my period around the time I started the anavar but is it normal to be this emotional and will it pass? or is it just my life stuff....

Our mood is mostly controlled by the hormones, and it is affected by their disbalance, so obviously you will have emotional issues while having the period (which brings around considerable hormonal alterations) and while taking anavar (which is also a hormone). So this is something normal - some people may get angrier than usual, others emotion like in your case. But this is something temporal, and will not happen once your hormonal levels get steady.

if what you are taking isn't real var this will become worse

but yeah women get emotional around their periods. i have lost great relationships over it. i would recommend you swap out the var for SARM's which will not fuck with your hormones.. sarms1 sells legit

Hormones regulate our mood and emotions. It's normal to get changes in emotions when using steroids. Add in high stress (a fight with your husband) and getting your period - and it's almost like the prefect storm.

There's no much you can really do about it. Whenever you start using steroids, you are basically playing god with your hormone levels and side effects will occur.

If the anavar is really effecting you negatively, consider using SARMS instead -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Since there are a few different factors here it is impossible to tell you for sure why you are feeling this way. I would say that if things do not change I would look at the var and then make a choice to cut down dose or drop all together. I wouldn't do that yet though until you know for sure it is the culprit.

Top Bottom