Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar effects on women

jonny jacked

Hello Ladies,

recently my girlfriend took anavar for the first time.
dose - 20mg/day (yes, it was high, but they came in cap form, thus you could not split the dose)

anyway, she took for about 3 weeks, then stopped due to breaking out and oily skin.

She has now not gotten her period in two months - and is worried. (we took two pregnancy tests, thankfully for me - they were negative...)

have any of you heard of anavar messing with menstrual cycles?

thanks for any help

Sorry i'm not a lady but i train a good one that uses this substance..

yes, you are correct that is a big dose

and yes it will normally mess with their cycle at 5mg..

you probably have not messed her up, she will recover with time..

2-4 months..

Yes, absolutely. Anavar impacts hormone cycles so it is common for women to not have their period while on and for months afterward. It typically takes about 3 weeks for Anavar to completely leave your system but the sides can last much longer. If she was on an estrogen based bc while using that also creates hormone confusion and can delay the sides from going away. One last thing - a low body fat percentage can also stop a monthly cycle from occuring. I assume she didn't lose a ton for the few weeks she was on for this to be an issue but just be aware.

Yes 20mg is a heavy cycle, particularly for a first timer. If she would like to cycle again start with 5mg a day for a couple of weeks then take 10mg in two doses. I have seen this be very effective with little sides (know that everyone reacts differently and no aas is safe). The oily skin and acne can be very bothersome. It is a common side and if she is to cycle again have a really good acne regimen in place and you will find it to be much more tolerable.

Over time, she can upgrade to 20mg a day ;-)

Get your girl to sign up to elite bro. I will hook her up with a free plat. We love having new woman to post with all the ladies here.

Anavar while considered "safe" does have profound effects on men and women. As little as 5mgs a day will impede the natural production of testosterone in men.
That being the case I am sure it has an effect on women too.

The 1st cycle of var it didn't messed with my period I was taking 5mg then upped to 10mg The 2nd cycle of var I started taking 10mg, upped to 15mg then went up to 20mg and my period was 2wks late, the next period I was on time but didn't bleed as much. It stayed like this until I finished the cycle.

I had oily skin and boils on chin, small pimples around ears boils on back of neck. With any steroids there is a small price to pay regardless of what anyone says, she has to decide if spots and lack of/less menstrual cycle is OK for her :)

I find the key with steroids are to take as little needed to achieve the desired results.
There are always pluses and minuses. The key is to keep the minuses as small as possible.

I have done a few cycles of var before and acheived my desired goals wit has little as 5mg-10mg day..no more. always split. however, this last cycle, I am having undesired side effects that I have never had before. lots of blotaing, in face and middle. I have gained 15 lbs in 6 wks, granted it was after a cmpetition and i was depleted. but does this sound right or normal? would taking nolvadex with the var help keep the weight gain and the bloating down?

Top Bottom