Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar effects on women

hello,

I'am new here" :stilleto: I'AM YOUNG 27 Y MOM, I'AM 6'5 130LB
planning to start tone body ,and tight skin need to loss fat and gain muscles, trying start with 2.5mg up to 5mg anavar with N2Guard
or need2lin/N2Guard what you think? just for 2 months
I will workouts at home cardio and exersice bike, and milkshake protein thanks..

Welcome to EF, from now on please start your own thread.

Please stop taking anavar. You do not need it. Look into an over the counter fat burner and eat clean while upping the intensity in the gym.

STEROIDS DO NOT MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT

I took var 20 mg for a 4 week cycle and I broke out and did everything I missed my period while I was on it and for the first 3 months after my cycle and then it came back and everything is great! I don't even cramp bad anymore! So just let her know it takes a while for the side effects to get back to normal

I took var 20 mg for a 4 week cycle and I broke out and did everything I missed my period while I was on it and for the first 3 months after my cycle and then it came back and everything is great! I don't even cramp bad anymore! So just let her know it takes a while for the side effects to get back to normal

20 mgs is a high dose for var. What were your gains like?

I did var for 3 days and stopped while i was on my period and i still have it its been like 2 weeks now it just seems like it won't stop i only hear of ppl missing there period or being late not bleeding for weeks is this normal?

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

I did var for 3 days and stopped while i was on my period and i still have it its been like 2 weeks now it just seems like it won't stop i only hear of ppl missing there period or being late not bleeding for weeks is this normal?

When you mess with hormones you never know what's going to happen. When I cycle I don't get a period but I do spot quite a bit especially within the first 3-4 weeks of a cycle.

You suppressed your natural hormone production.

Go to the health food store, get some natural progesterone cream. You want one that contains 450 to 500 milligrams of USP natural progesterone per ounce. Use about 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon once or twice a day until the bleeding stops. It should stop within a day or two.

Steroids are nothing to screw with unless you understand what you're doing and why.

Top Bottom