Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar effects on women

I have encountered many times anavar being fake or impure, blended with dbol etc. and has caused problems for women in a hurry, ie really oily skin, voice crackly etc. my women has run real var at 10mgs no side effects.
make sure u trust your source!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Hi, I am really new to this whole thing and recently decided to try Anavar 5mg/day. I have Hypothyroidism, but thought I would still give Anavar a shot.
I took it for about a month and noticed I was a little more on edge, more sexually driven (which I can handle) but had a lot of girl issues (yeast infections) Is that normal???
I stopped taking it due to that. Now I am really emotional and feel like im on a roller coaster of emotions.... Please tell me this is temporary and things will go back to normal? Also does anyone know how long will it take?
Has anyone else ever had the issue of having yeast infection while taking Anavar?

I have been reading the posts and have similar effects and questions myself. I started about 4 weeks ago on my first cycle. The first week I took 10mg a day broken in half, 5mg in AM then PM. I then upped it to 20mg a day. 10 in Am and PM. My diet and workouts have been on point for over a year but I wanted a boost in getting cut. In the past four weeks I've gained 8lbs and have noticed bloating in my stomach and legs. My pants are all fitting tight. From what I see 20mg a day is high, however my workouts have been pretty rigorous to begin with and I dont feel any different during my workouts or after even when taking the 20mg. What could this be? Any ideas? Should I lower back to just 10mg a day. I almost feel its a waste and I wouldnt see any difference.

I have been reading the posts and have similar effects and questions myself. I started about 4 weeks ago on my first cycle. The first week I took 10mg a day broken in half, 5mg in AM then PM. I then upped it to 20mg a day. 10 in Am and PM. My diet and workouts have been on point for over a year but I wanted a boost in getting cut. In the past four weeks I've gained 8lbs and have noticed bloating in my stomach and legs. My pants are all fitting tight. From what I see 20mg a day is high, however my workouts have been pretty rigorous to begin with and I dont feel any different during my workouts or after even when taking the 20mg. What could this be? Any ideas? Should I lower back to just 10mg a day. I almost feel its a waste and I wouldnt see any difference.
Sounds like it isn't legit. Like others have said, sometimes people sell dbol or mix var with dbol...dbol will make you bloat. So it sounds like that's what happened.

Yes, drop it back to 10. Assuming it's real var. More is not always better. You will gain weight, for sure, on 20 mgs.

For the record 10mgs is a lot. Its all risk versus reward.
Being a guy most people think taking 1cc of test a week is really, really low. The reality is that 250mgs or 1cc is 250% of the maximum a man naturally produces. I tell guys if they can't grow on 250mgs they have no business using steroids.
Same thing for women. If you don't get crazy results from 5mgs of Anavar the fact is your diet and routine are crap and its time to look in the mirror.
That said some people want to bodybuild on the national stage. When that happens people take more in hopes it will lessen the time it takes to put on muscle. I have said this before. I know a female IFBB Pro bodybuilder and she has never taken more than 10mgs of Var and some clen. She still looks femanine, sounds femanine too. All of her success is from knowing what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat it and why she is eating it.
It can be done. Start low. Maximize your results with your meal plan and routine. Then reevaluate.
I find it alarming people will do 10mgs or 20mgs for a first cycle. They are getting bad advice. You only get one body in this life. Take care of it. Start slow. You will be glad you did.
As for taking the same dose and getting results over and over. It happens. I can do 1cc of test a week and still grow and get great results. You don't have to keep upping the dose. It all depends on your goals and what you are willing to risk.
Dave Palumbo who is known as the Anabolic Freak has a motto and it makes sense: "take the least amount necessary to achieve the desired results".
Makes sense...

Last edited:
Hey all! So I am brand new to the world of forums never mind to Elite.
I have been in the fitness industry for 6 years now. I have always prided myself on being an all natural girl, however this year I jumped the boat and decided to try something new.

I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have read and researched before I put the stuff in my body, however finding a lack of info regarding a side I am experiencing.

I am in day 11, and I am retaining a lot of water!! I am naturally a sponge but not this bad!!! I am a woman who is 40, a figure competitor, and a sports nutritionalist so I know the diet and workout end of things but taking things isn't in my knowledge base.

Anything you've got in the way of advice regarding the retention would help!!

Thanks!
L

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hello there.... I have taken anavars before in the past. unfortunately I am starting to have to same side effects as my first cycle. I had my period for a whole month until I stopped taking them??? Is this normal??? I am currently taking 8mg a day.

Hey all! So I am brand new to the world of forums never mind to Elite.
I have been in the fitness industry for 6 years now. I have always prided myself on being an all natural girl, however this year I jumped the boat and decided to try something new.

I just started my first cycle of anavar. I have read and researched before I put the stuff in my body, however finding a lack of info regarding a side I am experiencing.

I am in day 11, and I am retaining a lot of water!! I am naturally a sponge but not this bad!!! I am a woman who is 40, a figure competitor, and a sports nutritionalist so I know the diet and workout end of things but taking things isn't in my knowledge base.

Anything you've got in the way of advice regarding the retention would help!!

Thanks!
L

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
Anavar doesn't normally cause you to hold like that....most notice cutting effects rather quickly. Anavar is commonly sold as fake and/or as dbol because it's cheaper, fooling the buyer...this may have happened to you

Hello there.... I have taken anavars before in the past. unfortunately I am starting to have to same side effects as my first cycle. I had my period for a whole month until I stopped taking them??? Is this normal??? I am currently taking 8mg a day.
Any AAS can cause disruption in a womans menstrual cycle, but most commonly it stops it. Never heard of it causing it to go as long as a month

Top Bottom