Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar effects on women

It seems like there has been an increase in the number of new female members asking about steroids (anavar) or having already taken steroids and now wondering what to do about the sides. I am amazed at how many women are turning to steroids to lose weight and "cut up".

I know I have read great post in the past about women and steroids, but maybe someone could re-post an introduction thread about the risk vs benefits of women using steroids. I just cringe when I read a thread of a 5'1" 155lb women with 26%bf who is taking anavar to "cut up" and lose weight and then wonders why her voice has dropped an octive.

Rebecca D

I remember the post...only because I read and read and read about that exact thing. I can picture the avi of the woman who posted it too but don't remember the name. I'll do some digging and see if I can find it. I read it and it was probably the best thing I could have read on the different drugs. A really good reality check!

Regarding voice... I have a similar problem. Partially var related, career related (I do a lot of talking for my job), and partially age. Went to throat dr to make sure vocal chords were ok. Recommended voice therapy, which I'm currently doing, and I'm learning to use my "new" voice. It's helping a lot and I don't sound so raspy and hoarse now. So it's irreversible, but workable.

It seems like there has been an increase in the number of new female members asking about steroids (anavar) or having already taken steroids and now wondering what to do about the sides. I am amazed at how many women are turning to steroids to lose weight and "cut up".

I know I have read great post in the past about women and steroids, but maybe someone could re-post an introduction thread about the risk vs benefits of women using steroids. I just cringe when I read a thread of a 5'1" 155lb women with 26%bf who is taking anavar to "cut up" and lose weight and then wonders why her voice has dropped an octive.

Rebecca D

There is these two threads listed in the new here must read

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...dybuilding-training/steroid-faq-s-650939.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...odybuilding-training/girlies-gear-588890.html

But people skip over the sticky and straight to posting is it really any suprise they go straight to gear with out doing any research?

There is these two threads listed in the new here must read

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...dybuilding-training/steroid-faq-s-650939.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...odybuilding-training/girlies-gear-588890.html

But people skip over the sticky and straight to posting is it really any suprise they go straight to gear with out doing any research?

Guilty as charged. I was looking too hard for these. They are exactly what I was refering to...great info for any girl even remotely thinking about AAS

Rebecca D

The 1st cycle of var it didn't messed with my period I was taking 5mg then upped to 10mg The 2nd cycle of var I started taking 10mg, upped to 15mg then went up to 20mg and my period was 2wks late, the next period I was on time but didn't bleed as much. It stayed like this until I finished the cycle.

I had oily skin and boils on chin, small pimples around ears boils on back of neck. With any steroids there is a small price to pay regardless of what anyone says, she has to decide if spots and lack of/less menstrual cycle is OK for her :)

My first cycle of var isnt really messing with my period. It actually came a week early and was really light and just spotty. The oily skin is a pain, but well worth the tight muscles and extreme pumps I have been experiencing on only 10mg ED going on my 4th week. No skin blemishes but I'm still on a low dose.

She just needs to decide what she is comfortable with and if it is worthit to her.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents here (I'm a newbie to this forum). I did one cycle of Var a year ago at 10mg cut up in 5/2x a day. No side effects at all. This time I did the same for a week them upped to 20mg. My face immediately broke out, boils, etc. Never had acne before in my life! Did this for 2 weeks and my period was all screwed up so cut back to 10. Face cleared up and all seems fine.

To all women considering using Anavar, please consider the side effects first...here's my story...

I started my first cycle last week, 5mg per day. By the SECOND day, my voice had started to deepen, similar to when I know i'm getting a cold. It got deeper over the next 2 days until I reminded myself (courtesy of google) what the side effects were. I stopped the cycle immediately after 4 days of 5mg - it's now a week later and my voice has NOT returned to normal - and everything I read online makes me think my new husky tones are permanent!! Don't get me wrong, I still sound like a woman lol but it's noticeably different to before. On the plus side, I felt a great pump after working out, within a couple of days too. I am usually very sensitive to any drugs/workout regime changes, but I wasn't expecting s/e's so damn quick!!

Seriously though, ladies please be aware that Anavar (no matter how much of a 'ladies' steroid it is) has some serious impacts on your body - make your choice knowing all the info :)

I am all new to this kind of stuff i toke my first dose ever of anything this morning i am taking anavar 20mg once per day is this a good amount i need some advice im hoping to lean up not gain but possibly loose a few or tone any suggestions i also have liquid clen but not sure if i should take at the same time if this doesnt make any sense please be aware that i am a pure rook when it comes to this please please please need advice :)

I am all new to this kind of stuff i toke my first dose ever of anything this morning i am taking anavar 20mg once per day is this a good amount i need some advice im hoping to lean up not gain but possibly loose a few or tone any suggestions i also have liquid clen but not sure if i should take at the same time if this doesnt make any sense please be aware that i am a pure rook when it comes to this please please please need advice :)
Part of me wants to ask for stats before I advise you.

But the other part of me doesn't care and says to discontinue the use of steroids. They're not the answer.

I'm saying this because your post makes it painfully obvious that you did little to no research before purchasing these items. Do more research before resorting to illegal substances.

please research things before you ingest , inject or otherwise consume them
if you think hormones are a joke please go google ruptured ovaries , not saying anavar will do that by any means but just as an example of what happens when you hyper stimulate ovaries from hormones
20mg once a day of anavar as something to just jump into is absurd..it could seriously screw you up to the tune of excess permanent body and facial hair, permanent voice lowering and will not make you "thin" it actually does the exact opposite..how bout cystic acne that leaves permanent scars?

go look up oxandrolone and AIDS patients....and clen? just cut it out..the sides from clen are unbelievable
please read a LOT more and be more proactive before you jump to this crap

Top Bottom