Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar effects on women

I have done a few cycles of var before and acheived my desired goals wit has little as 5mg-10mg day..no more. always split. however, this last cycle, I am having undesired side effects that I have never had before. lots of blotaing, in face and middle. I have gained 15 lbs in 6 wks, granted it was after a cmpetition and i was depleted. but does this sound right or normal? would taking nolvadex with the var help keep the weight gain and the bloating down?
It could be lots of things. You may be taking in more carbs now and your body is reacting to that by retaining water. Has your body fat percentage gone up? Has your diet or supplements changed in any way?

I would not recommend Nolvadex. It works for some and not for others but most importantly there is terrible rebound. Talk about being swollen! Oh my.

If you do want to try the Nolvadex, ramp up and down and when you go off add a thermogenic to aid in keeping your weight in check. You may however still gain tons of water weight. Just be prepared for that scenario - it is pretty common.

Btw - welcome to EF!

Hi and welcome to EF!

Thanks! glad to be a member...and thanks for tip on Nolvadex. I thought it helped take the water off! The things you read!!! Is there anything recommended for shedding the water other than drinking more water?!

At first the Nolva seems to help a tad. It targets fat cells in the upper thigh area and breasts. (your breasts will disappear). I wouldn't take it for water weight though - way too harsh on the system.

It sounds like you want to get the water weight off that you recently gained for no apparent reason. I had this happen to me a few weeks ago. I felt puffy and my face actually hurt I had so much water. I took an over the counter diuretic for 5 days and it did the trick. PM me and I'll tell you more (diet options and other supplements)... I find that these supplements do not work unless you are already pretty low bodyfat - sounds like you are.

At this point I would add a little more cardio and drink a gallon of water (or more) as well as green tea. You may even consider a thermogenic to intensify your workouts. LipoFlame is my favorite (agxsports.com). Do that for two weeks or so before adding any additional supplements.

I'd be glad to help with your training if you need it. Hang in there! I know what you are going through!!

Re: Anavar effects on women--HELP

Hi, I am wondering if my voice will go back to normal if i took anavar for 2 monthd and its no a lot deeper! everyone thinks im sick, or loosing my vouce but its because of the freakin var. I stopped taking it just after two months because my voice kept cracking. Ive been off it for two months now, but its still cracking, but does that mean its going back to normal?

Yes, absolutely. Anavar impacts hormone cycles so it is common for women to not have their period while on and for months afterward. It typically takes about 3 weeks for Anavar to completely leave your system but the sides can last much longer. If she was on an estrogen based bc while using that also creates hormone confusion and can delay the sides from going away. One last thing - a low body fat percentage can also stop a monthly cycle from occuring. I assume she didn't lose a ton for the few weeks she was on for this to be an issue but just be aware.

Yes 20mg is a heavy cycle, particularly for a first timer. If she would like to cycle again start with 5mg a day for a couple of weeks then take 10mg in two doses. I have seen this be very effective with little sides (know that everyone reacts differently and no aas is safe). The oily skin and acne can be very bothersome. It is a common side and if she is to cycle again have a really good acne regimen in place and you will find it to be much more tolerable.

Over time, she can upgrade to 20mg a day ;-)

Hi I'm going to start my second cycle with anavar, and the first time I took anavar for 8 weeks at a doseage of 10 mg every day.
I did not pct, but now my coach thinks I definitely should, due to the way I reacted. He says I could bump it up to 15 mg this time around, but I"m a little hesitant. If I do increase the doseage, should I shorten the time or cycle?

Hi, I am wondering if my voice will go back to normal if i took anavar for 2 monthd and its no a lot deeper! everyone thinks im sick, or loosing my vouce but its because of the freakin var. I stopped taking it just after two months because my voice kept cracking. Ive been off it for two months now, but its still cracking, but does that mean its going back to normal?

What dose did you take? If it's been a couple of months already, I would say, sadly, probably not. Var has a pretty short half life and would be long gone from your system by now.

Hi I'm going to start my second cycle with anavar, and the first time I took anavar for 8 weeks at a doseage of 10 mg every day.
I did not pct, but now my coach thinks I definitely should, due to the way I reacted. He says I could bump it up to 15 mg this time around, but I"m a little hesitant. If I do increase the doseage, should I shorten the time or cycle?

How did you react? What did you see from 10 mgs? Is your coach recommending anything specific for PCT? It's hard to answer for sure without knowing more info but a good rule of thumb imo is "more is not always better".

It's possible, but my guess would be no.

Anavar is a relatively weak androgen, but an androgen nonetheless. I'm afraid it's become rather common for women to casually use anabolic steroids without fully appreciating the risk. They are not for the casual trainee. They are powerful drugs with potentially permanent side effects.

It seems like there has been an increase in the number of new female members asking about steroids (anavar) or having already taken steroids and now wondering what to do about the sides. I am amazed at how many women are turning to steroids to lose weight and "cut up".

I know I have read great post in the past about women and steroids, but maybe someone could re-post an introduction thread about the risk vs benefits of women using steroids. I just cringe when I read a thread of a 5'1" 155lb women with 26%bf who is taking anavar to "cut up" and lose weight and then wonders why her voice has dropped an octive.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom