Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar on days off

Samy Gillies

I will be doing my first cycle of var, 10 mg per day, and I work out 4 days a week, so I was wondering if i should take it on the days off too, thank you.

Yes, I would recommend taking it every day. That is the best way to keep hormone levels stable.

Also make sure you are taking N2Guard 7 caps per day because anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Yes, oral steroids should be used on a daily basis, because they have such a short half life, and if you stop using them EOD, you will have a roller coaster of hormones. Besides, you need to keep in mind that your body will need the exogenous hormone on rest days as well, because on these days it is actually growing and getting recovered.

Yes. Oral steroids should be taken every day due to their short half lives. Ideally you would split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage.

Keeping stable blood hormones will minimize side effects and lead to the best results. Remember that on your off days - that is when your body is actually growing and recovering. In the gym you are actually breaking down your muscles.

Top Bottom