Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar dangerous for females true or false

FaithGirl

I'm wondering if anavar is too strong for females to use or is it safe where I don't have to worry about side effects. I have heard horror stories about menstrual cycles being interrupted, acne, facial hair, even voice changes from using steroids and I don't want any of this to happen to me. is anavar oxandrolone something that is safe for a newbie like me to use?

The bad stories about anavar is fake anavar, always check anavar brand and source before buying, too many fakes that are faked with tbol etc

Low dose REAL anavar will not give you the side you explain. Make sure you order from a trusted site that had real anavar

I'm wondering if anavar is too strong for females to use or is it safe where I don't have to worry about side effects. I have heard horror stories about menstrual cycles being interrupted, acne, facial hair, even voice changes from using steroids and I don't want any of this to happen to me. is anavar oxandrolone something that is safe for a newbie like me to use?
Menstrual cycles being interuppted is part of it and does happen to many that take anavar. Acne is a possibility and so is voice changing with any steroid including anavar

Top Bottom