Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle update, week 5

i know i know.... give a gal a break... got a headache... stupid toronto weather... its chilly (as compared to the rest of the week/last month) here....

welcome September, this country won't let us forget that summer is such a short thing :(

i've posted a few threads of pics... there's one just below in week 6, there's one a few weeks ago (probably on a page back..)
there's a thread on sheets and then there are a couple others from a long time ago floating around...

Phems pics are all OVER this website---she is very popular on the diferent boards :) Trys to remain anonoymous on some, but that cute little purple outfit always gives her away ;) ( hey--the spelling chker is gone--damn )

Hozit guys!! Looking for some advice.. Doing a 5 week var cycle and 2 week wini oral! Var at 60 mg and wini at 50 to finish off cycle. Will do a 40 mg a day proviron with the wini for the final 2 week. My second anavar cycle got really good results from a 7 week anavar only cycle.. Know everyone does say that its a waste to do a anavar only cycle , but I was really happy with results. Been training for 4 and half years. 95kg 1.87m and 9 percent bf. Any comments on 7 week cycle and what PCT u guys think I should run.. Goal of cycle is to get bf down to 6. Thanx

Hozit guys!! Looking for some advice.. Doing a 5 week var cycle and 2 week wini oral! Var at 60 mg and wini at 50 to finish off cycle. Will do a 40 mg a day proviron with the wini for the final 2 week. My second anavar cycle got really good results from a 7 week anavar only cycle.. Know everyone does say that its a waste to do a anavar only cycle , but I was really happy with results. Been training for 4 and half years. 95kg 1.87m and 9 percent bf. Any comments on 7 week cycle and what PCT u guys think I should run.. Goal of cycle is to get bf down to 6. Thanx

Are you male or female?

Top Bottom