Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle , progress/results pics

MsPatience

There isn't a lot of progress pictures or results for women using Anavar. So I figured I add some

So to start off, I've been training for 8yrs. 6 days a week.
I'm 34yrs old , a mother of 2
5'6. Weight between 134-136lbs
im looking for GAINS here, not weight loss

my diet is clean , cheat meal 1 or 2 a week
my protein intake is around 185 grams daily , chicken,egg whites, lean turkey, fish.
unfortunately I have ADD and my medicine side effects is loss of appetite . So struggle to get to atleast 200 carbs daily and I'm also tempting carb cycling

so my reason behind doing an Var cycle is to grow some F@cking tree trunks 💪🏼 I have these mighty tooth picks as legs with big glutes , I've been focusing extremely hard the last three years on building a bigger lower section . So it would seem I am genetically challenged in this area, so I have decided to jump on the gear wagon .

----------------
IMG_5826.jpgIMG_6002.jpgIMG_6003.jpgIMG_3372.JPG

pictures are my starting point ,

Week one :
I started with 5 mg 8am & 5mg 8pm
I felted really weird dizzy for the first hour after I took it , extremely tired 😴 strength up on second day
💪🏼😤👊🏼

Week two

weird dizzy feeling finally gone , not tired anymore and crashing after dose. Appetite up 😋 Strength still increasing , light shoulder acne

week 3

var dose raised to 5mg @ 4am x 5mg @12pm x 5mg @8 pm. Light acne seams to have disappeared Strength still increasing along with appetite 👯 Dead lifts wide stance at 225lbs 5x5 ,squat 185lbs for 6 wide and narrow

light weight and circuits for upper body

Only lifting heavy for shoulders, working on rounding out and growing round front delts

Attachments

• IMG_6002.jpg
    IMG_6002.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 459
You are in one amazing shape, especially for someone who gave birth to children - I would like to congratulate you on the great shape you are in!

As for the cycle, keep it coming - I will follow along. However, one thing I would suggest you to do, is to use a good liver supporting supplement, since anavar is liver toxic.

You really look great. It seems like the var is helping too. I get the same hunger increase when using it myself.

How long do you plan to run the anavar?

Thank you all for you kind words !

I definitely will be doing a PCT.( any recommendations?) I plan on running a 10 week cycle and then tapering off along with 5 htp.

Week 4
Im avoiding the scale currently, but I have been able to see noticeable gains ,
diet is still clean, carb cycling , 1-2 cheat meals at serving size only,

my squat is up to 225lbs (wide stance) x3 pretty pumped about this.
Still having light shoulder acne, forearm pump sucks donkey dick

ill try and get some pictures posted this week of progress

Most people don't understand this is a lifestyle, not a fad
there's a science behind training and your diet . You need a solid foundation before you jump on gear, take your body to the next level sort of thing . Full dedication we're talking

I know a girl that started at the gym, bought some some var and was taking 20mg once a day. Face full of acne, she said her clit was the size of a lemon �� lmfao. I asked her why she was taking var , her response was to get stronger ?? Wtf.

they'll always be those idiots that have less than 6 months into training, jump on gear and eat off the dollar menu at McDonald's. I'm sure we all know them lol

Most people don't understand this is a lifestyle, not a fad
there's a science behind training and your diet . You need a solid foundation before you jump on gear, take your body to the next level sort of thing . Full dedication we're talking

I know a girl that started at the gym, bought some some var and was taking 20mg once a day. Face full of acne, she said her clit was the size of a lemon �� lmfao. I asked her why she was taking var , her response was to get stronger ?? Wtf.

they'll always be those idiots that have less than 6 months into training, jump on gear and eat off the dollar menu at McDonald's. I'm sure we all know them lol

you are preaching to the converted for sure

men are worse cause they hop on sauce and end up going nowhere. my view is fuck em let them do it, they end up back in the same place in the end anyway

Great log, and it is a real pleasure to see members, especially females, realizing that you need to do due research and carry out due preparation before using juice. Otherwise, troubles will be inherent.

I was really impressed by your photos but then when I read 'mother of two'...now I am blown away.

Great log. Thank you for taking the time to post this. I'm going to forward the log to some of my female clients to use as motivation for their own training.

I'm subscribed. Keep posting!

Top Bottom