Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle first time! TIPS!!

hollywoodgirl

I'm cycling on anavar currently on my 2nd week doing 10 mg a day and planning to up my dose to 20 mg next week (week 3) and keep up the 20 mg a day till my 10th week then week 11 go down to my 10 mg again then ending after 12 weeks.

I'm doing good but my stomach is so bloated and I get a lot of acid reflux! It's so annoying!!! I'm taking acid reflux pills to help me but I'm hesitant to attack the bloat going on in my stomach. I'm not sure what to do.

Has this happened to you?
Any tips would be VERY HELPFUL!
Thank you!

Measurements
5'2" tall
126 weight
29' waist
16% body fat (as of last month)

Diet consisting of
100g protein (400 cals)
200 carbs (800 cals)
70g fat (360 cals)

Oral steroids can cause acid reflux and heartburn in people susceptible to it. There isn't much you can really do about it. Try taking the anavar with meals.

Adding cardarine to your cycle will help reduce the side effect some what: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I also am a big advocate of apple cider vinegar. Adding 1 tablespoon to your meals will help reduce acid reflux and heart burn.

This can definitely happen with any oral steroid. The only thing you can really do is take it with a meal and see if that helps.

The dosages seem so small to have such an impact on your stomach.

Usually it is highly recommended to take orals with food. But if that does not help, I would probably cut out the anavar overall.

Also bloated stomach indicates some digestive issues going on as well.

Top Bottom