Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar competition figure...timing/cycle/peak week

I’m competing in figure at the national level. I’ve been using SARMS stack of osta, S4, and GW but considering trying a cycle if anavar. I know as a female we don’t need a lot. I’m competing in June, July, and August and just not sure of timing. Do you take it while in prep/deficit or is more for off season? What is normal dose and how long do you run it? What is timing in relation to peak week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m competing in figure at the national level. I’ve been using SARMS stack of osta, S4, and GW but considering trying a cycle if anavar. I know as a female we don’t need a lot. I’m competing in June, July, and August and just not sure of timing. Do you take it while in prep/deficit or is more for off season? What is normal dose and how long do you run it? What is timing in relation to peak week?

As per the other Var for women post 10mg and diet. So deficit you'll eat less and off season more. It's not complicated although some will say it as though it is

If I’m taking liquid anavar how do you measure dosage for 10mg using dropper? The bottle is 50mg/ml (30ml).

If I’m taking liquid anavar how do you measure dosage for 10mg using dropper? The bottle is 50mg/ml (30ml).

You can use an Insulin syringe. Just the syringe without the needle. Every 0.1 ml of your drug is 5mg... you can easily use a 30UI syringe. 10UI = 0.1ml

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom