Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and clen stack for girls

MelissaTower

guys hi, I have done var 2 times, cycles of 7 weeks at 20 mg per day I got cut but not as expected, so I need an advice on my third cycle, should I upgrade my dose of var ( how much) or stack clen and var for better results, thank you all.

You should not increase your dose yes can use clen but be careful with this drug and best is don't use clen rather then your diet and traning,steroids is not a fat burner 3rd mostly var are fake some time it's replace by winstrol. And last you must use a good organ support..ps only diet and traning.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

guys hi, I have done var 2 times, cycles of 7 weeks at 20 mg per day I got cut but not as expected, so I need an advice on my third cycle, should I upgrade my dose of var ( how much) or stack clen and var for better results, thank you all.

HELLO,
You can stay at ANAVAR 20mg and add clen. Clen can make your hand shaky, and lean you out.. Start off at a low dose and slowly up it till you find your sweet spot dosage. It's been so long since I use clen can't remember if it's (mcg or mg).. Start off with 5mg every 2 days or every other day. Every week up dosage by 5mg. If you find a dosage that makes you shake alot then do not go up in dosage, stay there for 3-6 weeks.
If you think you are ok with any sides then yes you can increase your Var dosage to 30mg.

May I ask , so far what good sides and bad sides have you seen with ANAVAR 20mg? Can you please tell us more about your goals? How lean or big would you like to get?

I myself like TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca. Many women stay away from them, some love TRENBOLONE.
At low doses (5mg-10mg) ever other day or every 2 days, it will help you get cut and hold muscle size. With little to no sides. [emoji123]
At higher dosages then sides will happen. Some women love the sides, most are afraid of the smallest side effects..

The highest Anavar dosage I have taken so far was 50mg every day.
My good sides was increased strength, increased muscle size, muscle hardness, lean out some, increased libido, better state of mind.
My negative sides was increased leg hair, more skin oil, some ackni, voice did cut out once (it was around the time of the year when my allergies was bad).

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

you didn't cut as expected on var because var doesn't burn fat. this myth was based on a flawed study and now it is parroted all over the place by steroid dealers

the only way to cut with or without var is diet and exercise. var can help prevent muscle wasting. but it wont' do the work for you

Var doesnt burn fat thats why you couldnt see results. Focus on diet and good training instead of aas.

you didn't cut as expected on var because var doesn't burn fat. this myth was based on a flawed study and now it is parroted all over the place by steroid dealers

the only way to cut with or without var is diet and exercise. var can help prevent muscle wasting. but it wont' do the work for you
This is the trend in India every steroids seller sold their product just one word steroids burn fat very quickly even you take shit food

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

20mg/day of anavar is ALOT Of anavar for a female. I really wouldn't use any more then that. You are really going to risk developing emasculating side effects.

You could stack the anavar with clenbuterol but you would get much better results stacking it with cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Top Bottom