Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and bloating

cardog

I've read many post on this thread in regard to bloating while being on anavar.

Here is what is going on with me and any info would be appreciated. :0

I'm currently on my first cycle of anavar. I started 5 days ago and am taking 2.5mg 2x day. I'm eating clean. I have a great muscular base. I'm working out 5 times a day ... cardio + weights. I have about 18% bf right now.

Since I've started taking anavar, I've actually gained 2lbs. I'm assuming this has to be water weight because with my workouts, gaining 2 lbs in a 5 days doesn't make sense.

I'm 100% the anavar is real. I purchased it from a pharmacy. it's a 10mg pill that I break into quarters.

so, my questions are:
How long does the bloat typically last?
I'm drinking about 1 gallon of water per day. Should I drink more?
Should I expect to retain even more water when I go up to 10mg next week?
Are some people bloated throughout their cycle? Or, does the bloat go away after a few weeks? I understand everyone is different, but I'm curious to know what you ahve gone through or seen.
I've had some electrolytes over the past 3 days. I'm going to stop taking those now.
Is it possible to sweat out all of my bloat? <-- is this a silly question? :rolleyes:

Any help will be much appreciated. :)

I'm not sure this is good news but I would use var to gain weight!! as in gain muscle! Some people talk about bloat from using it but because it is an anabolic steroid, the idea is to use it to build muscle, which usually means an increase on the scale. I do believe it is possible to gain some muscle and continue to drop bf, while on cycle but...you have to have your diet down to the calorie and there still may be a jump on the scale. I just wrote on another thread but I would gain approx 15 lbs in a 12-14 week cycle, at 10 mgs/ day.

The bloat for me comes more post cycle and lasts a good week or two.

Hope that helps a bit. :)

thanks caligirl. I appreciate any information I can get.

I'm just concerned because I haven't lifted heavy enough this week for a weight gain. Next week, it would be a bit understandable. But, now it's just frustrating. :x

Bloating has been an issue for me too....but, I also ate califlower last nite too. And that is not helping matters out! Lol

Bloating has been an issue for me too....but, I also ate califlower last nite too. And that is not helping matters out! Lol

lol...digestive enzymes can really help with that. They do for me usually anyway.

I'm not sure how to fix the bloating....increase water intake maybe? See if you can flush things out? I usually drink a little more coffee too..the natural diuretic. It is definitely frustrating! Hopefully within a couple of weeks it'll even out and your body will adjust.

lol...digestive enzymes can really help with that. They do for me usually anyway.

I'm not sure how to fix the bloating....increase water intake maybe? See if you can flush things out? I usually drink a little more coffee too..the natural diuretic. It is definitely frustrating! Hopefully within a couple of weeks it'll even out and your body will adjust.

Oddly enough, in all the years I've been doing both research and self application, I've never heard of bloating while on Anavar - as it is a cutting drug perfectly suited for pre-contest and muscle hardening. Is this something that is a well known established aspect of Anavar?

Oddly enough, in all the years I've been doing both research and self application, I've never heard of bloating while on Anavar - as it is a cutting drug perfectly suited for pre-contest and muscle hardening. Is this something that is a well known established aspect of Anavar?

I haven't really heard it either. I only got the bloat post cycle...but usually from coming off a few things. I used var for muscle building as opposed to strictly cutting and always will gain weight with a var cycle, even if dieting. Winny gave me a much harder, more defined look but strictly my own experiences.

While is it not a symptom commonly associated with low estrogen, subcutaneous water retention can occur as a result. Oxandrolone ("anavar")is a fairly potent anti-estrogen so it is possible some women could experience some bloating on fairly modest doses. Everyone has unique sensitivities to hormonal fluctuations.

i've just gone to the pharmacy to pick up hydrochlorothiazide. I'm hoping this does the trick. I'll keep everyone posted with the results...
Anyone have experience in taking this? the pharmacist told me 25mg after breakfast. then move to 50mg if needed.
she said to try this for 3-5 days.

I haven't really heard it either. I only got the bloat post cycle...but usually from coming off a few things. I used var for muscle building as opposed to strictly cutting and always will gain weight with a var cycle, even if dieting. Winny gave me a much harder, more defined look but strictly my own experiences.

This was informative, thanks. Also, I have experience some amazing hardness from 100mg/day of Winny, but the second time I tried to use it, my joint pain was so severe I had to quit. It was really weird, because it was the same exact bottle as the first cycle prepping for a contest.

I'm a male by the way :)

Top Bottom