Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and bloating

While is it not a symptom commonly associated with low estrogen, subcutaneous water retention can occur as a result. Oxandrolone ("anavar")is a fairly potent anti-estrogen so it is possible some women could experience some bloating on fairly modest doses. Everyone has unique sensitivities to hormonal fluctuations.

Thanks, willow.
25mg of a diuretic and I lose 4lbs overnight. my feet are still a bit swollen so I've just taken 50mg. I'll keep everyone posted on the results.

Thanks, willow.
25mg of a diuretic and I lose 4lbs overnight. my feet are still a bit swollen so I've just taken 50mg. I'll keep everyone posted on the results.

It's amazing how much water the body can store! I'm glad you have a bit of relief. I know how rough it can be to carry a bunch of extra fluid.

Ok, I have an update about the bloating/water retention. I switched from pill to liq form. My bloating is now gone as well as h20 retention. Do you think it was just the differences in forms? For example...some generic meds work differently than brand names, as far as side effects.
I'm definitely not complaining...I want the gains without all the bloat and water. Just seeing if anyone has had this experience with changing brands etc

Ok, I have an update about the bloating/water retention. I switched from pill to liq form. My bloating is now gone as well as h20 retention. Do you think it was just the differences in forms? For example...some generic meds work differently than brand names, as far as side effects.
I'm definitely not complaining...I want the gains without all the bloat and water. Just seeing if anyone has had this experience with changing brands etc

No way... the active drug is the same identical compound whether in an oral suspension or compressed into a tablet. I think you had mislabeled anavar, sounds much more like anadrol to me, swollen feet!?

I just had swollen feet one day. I am kinda figuring out that you really have to watch your sodium intake with this. I normally never have a problem with sodium, but if I tend to have more that day I can tell a difference for sure. I'm guessing cuz it has that effect to increase Bp and cholesterol.

Top Bottom