Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar before or after getting the period

Beckyc

I'm about to get my period in the upcoming 4-5 days and it usually last me about 2-3 days. I need to start my cycle right now because I'm against the clock for my next bikini show, should I wait till my period is gone or can I start taking my gear before getting it without any problems, thank you

Better wait until after the cycle - 2-3 days won't make much of a difference, but starting to take anavar during your period might cause a hormonal rollercoaster. You might as well consider using SARMS - they are very effective, but they are non-hormonal, so there is no such problem with them.

I am not sure exactly because I know anavar can cause women to stop having their periods in some cases. I am not sure if it would make it better or worse. I guess always err on the side of caution and probably wait to start the var.

It won't make any real difference but I would wait until after your period to start the anavar.

A female goes through a roller coaster of hormone fluctuations during her period and adding in additional hormones wouldn't be the best option.

My 2 cents - finish your period and then hit your cycle

Top Bottom