Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

figureathlete

I a figure competitor and am thinking about doing my first cycle of anavar.
I am curious about female experiences with anavar.... if any one has before and after pics that they would like to share, that would be great!!

Also, what are the pros and cons you had with it?
Would you do it again?
Any post therapy cycles necessary?
Any negative side effects?

THanks!! :)

What are the pros and cons you had with it?

My skin gets a bit more oil and the odd break out. Other then that not much else. However this can very greatly person to person but for most females 5 mg you will have minimal to no sides.
Would you do it again?

Yup I have done many anavar cycles in the past 7ish years.

Nope only thing that will restore you natural levels is equal time off.

In my opnion I haven't had any seriously negative side effects again this can very person to person.

As for pictures if your looking for a gage of what you can expect from the cycle again thats going to very greatly and really depends mostly on your diet as well as what your goals are.

Also, what are the pros and cons you had with it? I was on 10mg/day
Pros- Lifts were heavier, stamina increased, increased muscle mass,
Cons-Slightly increased facial hair (Im a hairy girl to begin with but it increased a bit more), increased acne
Would you do it again?
Absolutely! I am on a cyle right now! I LOVE the stuff!
No
Besides my increased facial hair and acne, no.

Also, what are the pros and cons you had with it? I was on 10mg/day
Pros- Lifts were heavier, stamina increased, increased muscle mass,
Cons-Slightly increased facial hair (Im a hairy girl to begin with but it increased a bit more), increased acne
Would you do it again?
Absolutely! I am on a cyle right now! I LOVE the stuff!
No
Besides my increased facial hair and acne, no.

Did the facial hair stop after it was out of your system, or is that permanent?

I tend to steer clear of DHT derived compounds, and Anavar is in that group. DHT, amongst other things, turns hair follicles on and off, and I don't want the hair follicles on my face turned on. :worried:

Sure^^^
I would say the growth is apparent on my lip and chin. I have to wax my lip maybe once every 7-10 days and pluck a stray chin hair everyday to keep them at bay. I dont wait for any overgrowth before treating. Way too self conscious.
AFter the cycle it completely slowed down. As I mentioned before, Im already a bit hairy, but I wasnt treating it everyday like I was before. Maybe once/week.
But the gains that I have experienced with the var have outweighed the sides in my opinion. No voice deepening or anything.
5mg BID

Top Bottom