Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar before/after

jripp24

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this site i've been on for about a week and have been trying to do a ton of research on anavar before I consider using. Would any females be willing to openly discuss exactly how you cycled anavar (dosage/length of time taken) and what your stats were pre vs. post cycle. Also what types of sides did you experience both on and when you came off? Did you use pct? Did you experience a big loss in strength or in muscle gain? Do you have before/after pictures?

There is so much conflicting information I have read and I would really like to hear some peoples real life experiences with the drug so that I have a better understanding of what can be expected while on an anavar cycle so I can decide if it's right for me and the goals I have.

Btw I am 24 years old, 116lbs fluctuate between 17-22% bf, have been lifting weights/working out for seven years and feel I have reached a platuea in my strength and muscle development. My goals are to build harder/denser muscles, gain strength so I can lift heavier, and to get my bf to around 15% (which I know will be from diet/cardio and not steriods), and to achieve an overall harder more defined look.

Information/tips/adivce will all be VERY greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom