Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & Winny

fitness4life

Got a question here about anavar & winny. I'm into my 8th wk using var and I was thinking about taking winny for my last 4 weeks. I've been averaging 1.5lbs a week on the var, got great results so far but the only thing is i'm running out of var and I only found out today that my order is going to be delayed a few days which means I'll have to take a few days off. I do have some liquid winny on hand and was thinking about taking that for the remainder of my cycle, 10mg to 15 mgs every 2nd day. What do u all think about taking one after the other?

fitness4life said:
Got a question here about anavar & winny. I'm into my 8th wk using var and I was thinking about taking winny for my last 4 weeks. I've been averaging 1.5lbs a week on the var, got great results so far but the only thing is i'm running out of var and I only found out today that my order is going to be delayed a few days which means I'll have to take a few days off. I do have some liquid winny on hand and was thinking about taking that for the remainder of my cycle, 10mg to 15 mgs every 2nd day. What do u all think about taking one after the other?
10-15mg of winny ed is a wast bro. just do some pct with dermacrin http://www.primordialperformance.com/ you will get more gains with this than that any day.

needtogetas said:
10-15mg of winny ed is a wast bro. just do some pct with dermacrin http://www.primordialperformance.com/ you will get more gains with this than that any day.

Needto, she already has breasts, doesn't have to worry about getting them therefore, no need for pct :p Only kidding bro.

10-15mg of winny seems high, but I am not sure I have never done winny. I know that a lot of women run it at 2mg a day. Have you done winny before? If not, I would not recommend stacking it with anything or throwing it in as a filler because you don't know what it will do to you. Best advice is to ALWAYS make sure you have all the gear for the entire cycle BEFORE startign the cycle. Not trying to be a jerk by saying that, but now you see what happens when you wait. I personally like test prop and think it is good to run. If you go with the winny, try it at 2mg ed to start, then you can go up if no sides are seeem.

I think its a terrible idea personally.

but...thats just one opinion

msam76 said:
Needto, she already has breasts, doesn't have to worry about getting them therefore, no need for pct :p Only kidding bro.

10-15mg of winny seems high, but I am not sure I have never done winny. I know that a lot of women run it at 2mg a day. Have you done winny before? If not, I would not recommend stacking it with anything or throwing it in as a filler because you don't know what it will do to you. Best advice is to ALWAYS make sure you have all the gear for the entire cycle BEFORE startign the cycle. Not trying to be a jerk by saying that, but now you see what happens when you wait. I personally like test prop and think it is good to run. If you go with the winny, try it at 2mg ed to start, then you can go up if no sides are seeem.

Nah, you're not being a jerk, I knew someone would say that once I put this post up, so I was expecting it!! :) I was planning on buying another bottle and that usually takes no longer than a week to get in, but there was a big bust in my side of the country and now everyone is sold out or waiting on a new shipment. So, at this time I have winny, so in a sense, i'm not stacking it as my var will be gone. I've never tried it before and didn't want to take a needle everyday, so I was going to take one every 2nd day. I did some reading up on this and they say 10mg a day would be max, so I figure if I did that every 2nd day I'd be fine. But I do want to take the min dosage, so I think 5mg every 2nd day would be fine.

Now with prop, I do have some of that left, it was my first cycle and I found that I got nothing from it. I was only taking it once a week at 25mg. The only thing that I noticed was mood swings. What would u recommend for the dosage on prop?

If you were doing "prop" at 25mg per week and got nothing......it wasnt prop.

btw - prop is a short ester - you need to be using it every 2-3rd day...once a week is not the most efficient way to use it.

Winny - 25 mg per DAY??

thats a LOT.

and by a lot, I mean national level bbers "lot"

Unless you are doing s how - you shouldnt even be using var.

This is kind of scary. Are you just experimenting or do you have some sort of plan and goal that your systematically working towards? Women should never just try gear, especially in the way you appear to be going at it. Be carefull and research first. I know far too many women that learned the hard way. Don't be one of them.

The Shadow said:
If you were doing "prop" at 25mg per week and got nothing......it wasnt prop.

btw - prop is a short ester - you need to be using it every 2-3rd day...once a week is not the most efficient way to use it.

Winny - 25 mg per DAY??

thats a LOT.

and by a lot, I mean national level bbers "lot"

Unless you are doing s how - you shouldnt even be using var.

I never said anything about 25mg of winny, i'm thinking of 5mg every 2nd day. I was taking 25mg of prop once a week

fitness4life said:
Nah, you're not being a jerk, I knew someone would say that once I put this post up, so I was expecting it!! :) I was planning on buying another bottle and that usually takes no longer than a week to get in, but there was a big bust in my side of the country and now everyone is sold out or waiting on a new shipment. So, at this time I have winny, so in a sense, i'm not stacking it as my var will be gone. I've never tried it before and didn't want to take a needle everyday, so I was going to take one every 2nd day. I did some reading up on this and they say 10mg a day would be max, so I figure if I did that every 2nd day I'd be fine. But I do want to take the min dosage, so I think 5mg every 2nd day would be fine.

Now with prop, I do have some of that left, it was my first cycle and I found that I got nothing from it. I was only taking it once a week at 25mg. The only thing that I noticed was mood swings. What would u recommend for the dosage on prop?

I started at 30mg e7d and went up to 50mg e7d. Eventually I went to 20mg e3d and saw some results. It is a pain to stick yoursef with a needle every three days, but it worked pretty good. If you are not seeing results and no sides, you can always increase the dosage. Best to inject e3d, as realgains and his wife suggested.

Top Bottom