Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & Winny

you are right.

My comment should have read 45 mg per week....not 25 per day.

you said 10-15mg on the winny EOD - ie 3x per week.

As far as the comment about other boards:

any female who suggests substituting 30-45 mg Winny per week in place of var because she ran out of Winny will get the same reaction.

Winny is not something you simply "throw in" the mix because you have run out of something like var.

ultimately she will do what she wants to do - its her body....BUT she should heed the advice of nsash and myself.

In my experience winny is far stronger then var. To me 10mg of winny is a great effect then 20 mg of var a day. The only side I have experience on winny is joint pain but the strength gains are out of this world. I tend to agree with Shadow on the throughing it in there just because cycles etc really need to be well thought out and planned you need a prupose to do xyz just my 2 cents.

If your order is on delay, it would be a perfect chance for you to go natural for a week or two at least. Remember you don't need to be on 24/7, even though sometimes one wishes they could! :evil:

Top Bottom