Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

##### Anavar

I just had another peek.

Four sets is too much. If you train with full on intensity, you can build muscle with one warm up set and two heavy sets.

When you train, are you going to failure? That means pulling faces, getting sweaty and grunting?

Are you using machines or free weights?

Sorry about that!, You've probably guessed that I am a newby from my post mess up!

This is gonna be my first time with gear,

Currently training hard and not getting the results,

Diet = 5-6 small meals a day

Typically
1 protein shake & oats (have 3 egg whites or add one yoke with your oatmeal. You need protein as well)
2 Tuna & Brown Rice (and vegetables)
3 Protein Shake or bar (Have something similar to meal #2, but have sweet potato and veggies)
4 Lean protein & Veg (Yes, but have fish this time and vegg)
5 Protein Shake & Flax Oil (Casein protein shake will be good before bed)

Not been completely strict on the diet all the time though, so know I could achieve more by tightening, just want to get some speedier results really so am gonna try Ananvar.

Any cycle recommendations? (Female, 5ft 6, 135 pounds)

Thanks

Hi Lauren and welcome!

Tat had it right on. You need more food and less shakes/bars.
I'll highlight somethings on your post.
I suggest one protein shake post workout and the rest of the meals should be whole food.
Drink lots of water and green tea.

You want to get results? Be consistent with your diet and the results will last you a long time.

Thanks for the replies, I will take on board your suggestions and post back with how I get on, really appreciate your input!:)

The food thing and convenience.

I only cook properly twice a week.

I will make something like a huge pot of what I call red lentil bolognese, chicken and leek stew, chicken chili and I will also roast a turkey breast and some topside beef. I also make these yummy tuna patties.

The rest of the week I am only steaming veggies, boiling baby new potatoes or eggs and occasionally grilling a few more chicken breasts.

Get some cute little cooler bags, there is a huge variety now.

Thanks for the replies, I will take on board your suggestions and post back with how I get on, really appreciate your input!:)

We would love to see more of you around the board girl. We have many forums you can talk on too. Woman chat,woman fitness and more. I have found the more some one is active on the forum the more they stay motivated and the more they learn. :biggrin:

We would love to see more of you around the board girl. We have many forums you can talk on too. Woman chat,woman fitness and more. I have found the more some one is active on the forum the more they stay motivated and the more they learn. :biggrin:

So true. Plus if she posts her experiences she will help a lot of ladies who are lurking but not posting yet!

Top Bottom